← World Religions #3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 722 BCE
- a the movement to create a land exclusive for Jewish people. It happened in the 1958
- b was the second son but it was the first child that Sarah had. Was almost killed to be sacrificed to God but was not and a sheep was put in his place.
- c a place outside Jerusalem where people worship the torah
- d Aseria destroys Israel
- e a place that is bad were the Jews had to live.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the first person that kept a convent with god. His wife was Sarah. His child was Ishmale and Isac.
- the first son made by Abraham and maid
- organized persecution of the Jewish people ex. the Natis
- are the ten commandment
5 True/False Questions
Jehovah → tells you how to live with god and your community; lifestyle also is spread out into five books, Jewish
922 BCE → Aseria destroys Israel
Torah → tells you how to live with god and your community; lifestyle also is spread out into five books, Jewish
Akedah → Abraham almost killed his son as a sacrifice to God but was not and a sheep was put in his place. This event was called Akadah.
Samaritans → Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, the male head of family or tribe