6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Current market value minus mortgage debt equals equity.
- A risk that arises from the ontinual change in the business environment and therefore dynamic risk cannot be transfered to an insurer.
- The intangible asset attributed to a business's reputation and the expectation of continued customer loyalty.
- The total amount of money generated from an investment after expenses have been paid.
- Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
- Shows the company's financial position at a stated moment in time, the close of business on the date of the balance sheet.
6 True/False questions
replacement cost → The amount required to duplicate exactly the business or building being appraised.
reproduction cost → The cost that would result in a business's (or building's) having the same use and capabilities as the one being appraised, even though the new business/building might differ physically.
investment → The worth of a building or property to an individual investor based on that investor's individual standards for achieving a goal.
income statement → Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
liquidity → This term refers to the ability to sell an investment very quickly without the loss of one's capital.
static risk → Risk that can be transferred to an insurer such as the risk of vandalism, fire, and so forth.