6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The value of an established business property compared with the value of just the physical assets of a business that is not yet established.
- Anything of value.
- A risk that arises from the ontinual change in the business environment and therefore dynamic risk cannot be transfered to an insurer.
- Current market value minus mortgage debt equals equity.
- The amount required to duplicate exactly the business or building being appraised.
- The cost that would result in a business's (or building's) having the same use and capabilities as the one being appraised, even though the new business/building might differ physically.
6 True/False questions
income statement → Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
risk → The chance of losing all or part of an investment.
investment → Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
liquidity → This term refers to the ability to sell an investment very quickly without the loss of one's capital.
REIT → Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
goodwill → The intangible asset attributed to a business's reputation and the expectation of continued customer loyalty.