6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Money that is invested with an expectation of profit.
- Risk that can be transferred to an insurer such as the risk of vandalism, fire, and so forth.
- The total amount of money generated from an investment after expenses have been paid.
- The value of an established business property compared with the value of just the physical assets of a business that is not yet established.
- The intangible asset attributed to a business's reputation and the expectation of continued customer loyalty.
- A risk that arises from the ontinual change in the business environment and therefore dynamic risk cannot be transfered to an insurer.
6 True/False questions
liquidity → Current market value minus mortgage debt equals equity.
REIT → The chance of losing all or part of an investment.
appreciation → Real Estate Investment Trust offers investors the opportunity to invest in income-producing real estate properties.
asset → Anything of value.
balance sheet → Anything of value.
equity → This term refers to the ability to sell an investment very quickly without the loss of one's capital.