Assyria and Persia Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the six sections of the Talmud?
- Who was the supreme God of the Babylonians?
- Who was Mithra?
- What battle innovations did Assyria make?
- What are the three main parts of the Tanakh?
- a Marduk
- b Torah (five books) Nevi'im (prophets) and Ketuvim (writings)
- c seeds, season, women, damages, holy things, purities
- d A Zoroastrianism god
- e iron swords, lances, metal armor, and battering rams
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the statue of Marduk
- speaking a semitic language from the Middle East
- as guardians of Sumerian and Babylonia culture
- in the ancient city of Ephesus, south of modern day Izmir in Turkey
5 True/False Questions
how many satrapies did Darius create? → 20
Who made Lydia one of the most powerful states in the near east? → King Alyattes
who is the boy in the tulip myth? → Farhad
When did the Chaldeans begin to gain control? → Pergamon museum in Berlin
Which sect of Judaism believes in heaven and hell? → Xerxes I