5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the patient care partnership(patient's bill of rights)
- relative value payment schedules method
- fiscal intermediary
- secondary malignancy
- a insurance company that bids for a contract w/CMS to handle the Medicare program in a specific area
- b terms indented 2 spaces to the right below the main term; are also essential modifiers
- c developed to promote the interests and well being of the patients and residents of the healthcare facility.
- d this involves the use of relative value scales which assign a relative weight to individual services according to the basis for the scale
- e cancer that has metastasized(spread) to a secondary site either adjacent or remote region of the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- this is the alphabetic index of volume 1
- a managed care plan that gives beneficiaries the option whom to see for services.
- a regionally managed healthcare program for active duty and retired members of the armed forces, their families, and survivors.
- noninvasive, non-spreading, nonmalignant
- a patient is admitted to the hospital with the expectation that the patient will stay for a period of 24hrs or more
5 True/False questions
exclusions and limitations → provides a 5 digit code which gives the highest specificity of description to a condition
alphabetic index → contains 3 sections
malignant → further classified as to primary, secondary, or carcinoma in situ
primary malignancy → the original cancer site. malignant tumors are considered primary unless documented as secondary or metastatic
unspecified nature → this is not specified as benign or malignant in the diagnosis or medical record