5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Russia and China (strain on US due to Cold War)
- Toronto, Ontario
- Quebec (China, US, GB); allied food resources, air transports, POWs, atomic energy (has 1/3 of Uranium)
- Atlantic provinces (because low Education levels but has a lot of oil and gas exploration)
- a What is the largest city in Canada by population and 5th largest in all of North America?
- b The highest unemployment is in what group of provinces?
- c Canada is the largest foreign supplier of ___ to the US.
- d Near end of WW2, Canada begins to establish a trade relationship with whom?
- e Where were two wartime conferences held in 1943 and 1944? What were the topics?
5 Multiple choice questions
- In what year did British Columbia join the dominion?
- What is UNESCO World Heritage Site?
- What are Canada's main three trade partners?
- This individual coined the term, "global village"
- How much did trade increase after NAFTA began in 1994?
5 True/False questions
Bay of Fundy → The highest tide change (30 feet) in the world is in what place in Canada?
3.3 million → Who founded Quebec City?
Justice → In what city did the first dominion parliament meet in 1867?
17% → __% of all US oil imports come from Canada
Newfoundland, 335 → What province has the last farmland, and how many square kilometers does it have?