5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Power, purity
- Northwestern Territory, Nunavut Territory, Yukon Territory
- 48% (in America - 52%)
- 1962; due to Eisenhower trucking industry
- a What two concepts does the unicorn stand for on the shield of Arms of Canada?
- b In what year was the Trans-Canada highway completed?
- c By what percentage did annual per capita income decrease in Canada between 1928 and 1933?
- d Canada had the ___ largest air force in the world after World War II?
- e What are the 3 territories of Canada?
5 Multiple choice questions
- July 1st is known as what to Chinese due to the mass deportation of Chines on July 1st, 1923?
- After Warsaw Pact troops entered _____, 10,975 moved to Canada.
- What are the main Service Sector jobs? (3/4 of Canadian jobs)
- What was the first city in North America designated as a UNESCO site?
- Who was Canada's first prime minister?
5 True/False questions
Natives, elderlies, hinterland people → What 4 main groups invested heavily in Vancouver?
The War Measures Act (if Canada goes to war: how to fund and who goes to war) → Near end of WW2, Canada begins to establish a trade relationship with whom?
Newfoundland, 335 → What province has the last farmland, and how many square kilometers does it have?
Remoteness( 90% undeveloped), Lack of transportation, lack of industry (only had fishing), weather, geography, Panic of 1873, lack of population (when a dominion in 1867, <4 mill Anglo-Canadians; started active campaigns in Europe to come to Canada) → Near end of WW2, Canada begins to establish a trade relationship with whom?
Kim Campbell → Refused government subsidies, work for money and/or food