5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- US, GB, China, Japan
- A debt nation
- 72% (worst case scenario)
- Bay of Fundy
- Imperial Munitions Board
- a Canada's primary trade?
- b What organization oversaw the production of items for World War I?
- c The highest tide change (30 feet) in the world is in what place in Canada?
- d Prior to WW1, Canada was what kind of nation?
- e By what percentage did annual per capita income decrease in Saskatchewan between 1928 and 1933?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the largest city in Canada by population and 5th largest in all of North America?
- By 1957, Canada was a leading oil producer, and now has the ___ largest reserves.
- What are the 3 territories of Canada?
- What is the most populous province in Canada, and how many people does it have?
- How many troops were raised for World War I in Canada?
5 True/False Questions
New England → Canada provides the most hydroelectric needs to what region of the US?
Peace, order, good government → What is the Canadian constitution's slogan?
Natives, elderlies, hinterland people → The poor in Canada tended to be of what three classes?
William Lyon Mackenzie King, 1921-1930, 1935-1948 → In what 3 places did Canadian troops mostly see action in during World War II?
Canadian education post WWII → What is the largest city in Canada by population and 5th largest in all of North America?