5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quebec City
- Atomic Energy Commission, World Food Bank, International Civil Aviation Authority
- Industrial Workers of the World
- 48% (in America - 52%)
- a What organization was declared illegal in 1918, referred to as the "Bolshevik Menace"?
- b What was the first city in North America designated as a UNESCO site?
- c Canada's status as a middle world power was increased through its principal membership in what three organizations?
- d These people immigrated into Canada in 1989 after Tienanmen Square uprising.
- e By what percentage did annual per capita income decrease in Canada between 1928 and 1933?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is Canada's most populous province?
- The highest unemployment is in what group of provinces?
- The poor in Canada tended to be of what three classes?
- What province has the last farmland, and how many square kilometers does it have?
- The St. Lawrence Seaway was completed in what year?
5 True/False questions
1871 (East to West) → Prior to WW1, Canada was what kind of nation?
Russia and China (strain on US due to Cold War) → numbers of teachers and schools double because baby boom, vets
Penny → On what Canadian coin does the maple leaf appear?
Champlain → Who founded Quebec City?
Hong Kong, France, Italy → How was West Canada emerging?