5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- William Lyon Mackenzie King, 1921-1930, 1935-1948
- 1959 (Montreal to Lake Erie )
- Iron ore
- a What is the largest French-speaking city in the Americas?
- b Canada wanted Newfoundland to join primarily because of interests with what resource?
- c Which prime minister has served the longest time in office, and what were the years in which he ruled?
- d The St. Lawrence Seaway was completed in what year?
- e How many Canadians died in World War II?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What province has the last farmland, and how many square kilometers does it have?
- __% of all US Natural gas imports come from Canada
- 75% of Canadian population was in what two provinces when Canada became a dominion?
- What is the largest animal native to Canada?
- Canada had the ___ largest air force in the world after World War II?
5 True/False questions
China, Korea, Japan, India → What 4 main groups invested heavily in Vancouver?
Asian-Canadians → After an uprising in 1956, 37,000 ____ moved to Canada
White → The French royal emblem is represented by what color on the Canadian flag?
17% → __% of all US oil imports come from Canada
Quebec (China, US, GB); allied food resources, air transports, POWs, atomic energy (has 1/3 of Uranium) → Where were two wartime conferences held in 1943 and 1944? What were the topics?