5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 1962; due to Eisenhower trucking industry
- 100,000, 6,500
- Chinese, Indians, Caribbean peoples
- Humiliation Day
- a These 3 groups are currently immigrating into Canada
- b By 1957, Canada was a leading oil producer, and now has the ___ largest reserves.
- c How many Canadians served in the Royal Canadian Navy during World War II, and how many died?
- d July 1st is known as what to Chinese due to the mass deportation of Chines on July 1st, 1923?
- e In what year was the Trans-Canada highway completed?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- These people immigrated into Canada in 1989 after Tienanmen Square uprising.
- What are the main Service Sector jobs? (3/4 of Canadian jobs)
- Who composed the Canadian national anthem?
- How much did trade increase after NAFTA began in 1994?
- Who is the father of the Nunavut?
5 True/False Questions
Ontario → What is the largest animal native to Canada?
Gold, Copper, Nickel → What two concepts does the unicorn stand for on the shield of Arms of Canada?
Bison → Literacy Rate
Ottawa → What is Canada's most populous province?
3rd → Canada had the ___ largest navy in the world after World War II?