5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Natives, elderlies, hinterland people
- Sir John McDonald
- 1959 (Montreal to Lake Erie )
- Remembrance Day
- a What holiday is celebrated by Canadians on November 11?
- b Who was the first French-Canadian prime minister
- c The poor in Canada tended to be of what three classes?
- d Who was Canada's first prime minister?
- e The St. Lawrence Seaway was completed in what year?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How many troops served in the Canadian army in World War II?
- What 3 minerals were developed in the boom years, 1923-1929, in Canada?
- What were the 6 leading industries in Canada after World War II?
- What province was the first with hospital insurance plan and universal prepaid medical care?
- When Canada became a dominion, what was its population?
5 True/False Questions
Wheat, flour, cattle → Canadian farms grew what three goods for the Western allies in World War I?
1962; due to Eisenhower trucking industry → The St. Lawrence Seaway was completed in what year?
Bay of Fundy → The highest tide change (30 feet) in the world is in what place in Canada?
1982 → __% of all US Natural gas imports come from Canada
China, Korea, Japan, India → What two figures appear on either side of the shield of Arms of Canada?