5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gold, Copper, Nickel
- St. George's Cross
- The War Measures Act (if Canada goes to war: how to fund and who goes to war)
- Timber, Oil, Mining, Aircraft, Fishing, Insurance, Natural gas,
- a What are the main resources/industries in modern Canada?
- b The red on the Canadian flag represents what component of the British flag? The Battle Flag of GB
- c By 1949, veterans in college nearly ___ pre-war University enrollments
- d What 3 minerals were developed in the boom years, 1923-1929, in Canada?
- e The dominion parliament passed what act in August of 1914?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What does the lion represent on the shield of Arms of Canada?
- What party was Laurier a member of?
- How many Canadians died in World War II?
- In what way did Canada secure money for World War I?
- What does Canada mean in the Huron-Iroquois language?
5 True/False questions
1982 → __% of all US oil imports come from Canada
72% (worst case scenario) → By what percentage did annual per capita income decrease in Saskatchewan between 1928 and 1933?
Power, purity → What party was Laurier a member of?
Lion, Unicorn → Canada wanted Newfoundland to join primarily because of interests with what resource?
Nickel (1/3 of British ammo was from Canada) → What metal was produced by Canada for artillery shells (90% came from Canada)?