5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Post-World War II trade with Europe ____
- b By 1949, veterans in college nearly ___ pre-war University enrollments
- c These people immigrated into Canada in 1989 after Tienanmen Square uprising.
- d Canada gains full independence from British
- e On what Canadian coin does the maple leaf appear?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- By 1957, Canada was a leading oil producer, and now has the ___ largest reserves.
- Canada's status as a middle world power was increased through its principal membership in what three organizations?
- What province has the last farmland, and how many square kilometers does it have?
- What holiday is celebrated by Canadians on November 11?
- What is UNESCO World Heritage Site?
5 True/False Questions
Canadian Pacific, 1885 (Trans - Canada) and population begins to emerge → Near end of WW2, Canada begins to establish a trade relationship with whom?
Laurier → Canada had the ___ largest navy in the world after World War II?
Remoteness( 90% undeveloped), Lack of transportation, lack of industry (only had fishing), weather, geography, Panic of 1873, lack of population (when a dominion in 1867, <4 mill Anglo-Canadians; started active campaigns in Europe to come to Canada) → Near end of WW2, Canada begins to establish a trade relationship with whom?
Winnipeg → In which city was there a general strike between unions and metal workers in 1919?
2 billion → What is the largest animal native to Canada?