5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Power, purity
- Canadian Pacific, 1885 (Trans - Canada) and population begins to emerge
- Nickel (1/3 of British ammo was from Canada)
- a What two concepts does the unicorn stand for on the shield of Arms of Canada?
- b Canada gains full independence from British
- c When was the Canadian Dominion formed?
- d The ____ ____ railroad was completed in what year?
- e What metal was produced by Canada for artillery shells (90% came from Canada)?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Import Oil Outside Edmonton, Alberta; sell more energy' exporter
- What are the 3 territories of Canada?
- ___% of all exports leave Canada to the US.
- In what 3 places did Canadian troops mostly see action in during World War II?
- What party was Laurier a member of?
5 True/False questions
Sir John McDonald → Canada wanted Newfoundland to join primarily because of interests with what resource?
Penny → By 1957, Canada was a leading oil producer, and now has the ___ largest reserves.
Toronto, Ontario → Refused government subsidies, work for money and/or food
Timber, Oil, Mining, Aircraft, Fishing, Insurance, Natural gas, → What are the main resources/industries in modern Canada?
Wheat, flour, cattle → Canadian farms grew what three goods for the Western allies in World War I?