5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 1959 (Montreal to Lake Erie )
- Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
- a How many Canadians died in World War II?
- b Who founded Quebec City?
- c These 3 provinces have the most oil reserves.
- d The St. Lawrence Seaway was completed in what year?
- e How many troops were raised for World War I in Canada?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What three groups moved in large numbers to Canada immediately after World War II?
- numbers of teachers and schools double because baby boom, vets
- How many troops served in the Canadian army in World War II?
- What is the largest city in Canada by population and 5th largest in all of North America?
- Who is Canada's only woman prime minister?
5 True/False Questions
William Lyon Mackenzie King, 1921-1930, 1935-1948 → Which prime minister has served the longest time in office, and what were the years in which he ruled?
Russia and China (strain on US due to Cold War) → Near end of WW2, Canada begins to establish a trade relationship with whom?
A debt nation → What is Canada's most populous province?
decreased → Post-World War II trade with Europe ____
Riding the Rails → After an uprising in 1956, 37,000 ____ moved to Canada