5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A short post war boom then a 3 year trade slump due to change in climate (El Nino), Dust Bowl, European Economy going down, and lack of war time government contracts
- Nickel (1/3 of British ammo was from Canada)
- Industrial Workers of the World
- a What province was the first with hospital insurance plan and universal prepaid medical care?
- b What metal was produced by Canada for artillery shells (90% came from Canada)?
- c What followed after WW1?
- d What organization was declared illegal in 1918, referred to as the "Bolshevik Menace"?
- e ___% of all exports leave Canada to the US.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What group was extended full citizenship by 1949?
- The ____ ____ railroad was completed in what year?
- Canadian farms grew what three goods for the Western allies in World War I?
- Canada had the ___ largest navy in the world after World War II?
- Refused government subsidies, work for money and/or food
5 True/False questions
New England → Post-World War II trade with Europe ____
China, Korea, Japan, India → What 4 main groups invested heavily in Vancouver?
Ottawa → In what city did the first dominion parliament meet in 1867?
Duty, Valor, Pride → What do the three leaves of the Canadian maple leaf represent?
English(Off due to "un-participation") 57.8%, French(Off) 22.1 %, Other 20.1% → In what year was the Trans-Canada highway completed?