5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan
- a These 3 provinces have the most oil reserves.
- b What is the largest animal native to Canada?
- c What is Canada's most populous province?
- d Post-World War II trade with Europe ____
- e What does Canada mean in the Huron-Iroquois language?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are the 3 territories of Canada?
- University, quadruples enrollment in universities
- Canada had the ___ largest air force in the world after World War II?
- These 3 groups are currently immigrating into Canada
- What are the main Service Sector jobs? (3/4 of Canadian jobs)
5 True/False questions
O Canada, 1980 → What is the name of the Canadian national anthem, and when was it first instituted?
Riding the Rails → Single Men that would get on train cars and go from town to town to find work, if the house was foreclosed then the whole family would ride
Saskatchewan → What does the lion represent on the shield of Arms of Canada?
English(Off due to "un-participation") 57.8%, French(Off) 22.1 %, Other 20.1% → What are the main languages of Canada?
A debt nation → Prior to WW1, Canada was what kind of nation?