5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Federal System
- French and Indian War
- a To provide or pay for housing at no cost to another person.
- b After the American Revolution, a citizen who wanted a strong national government and was in favor of ratifying the Constitution.
- c This war began as a competition between Britain and France for control of the Ohio Valley region.
- d To talk with another to work out an agreement.
- e A system of government in which the authority to govern is shared by the central and state governments.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An official population count.
- To use warships to prevent other ships from entering or leaving a harbor.
- A rule that is used in deciding how to behave.
- To approve.
- A large, organized group of soldiers.
5 True/False questions
Ally → An idea for a new law.
Budget → To provide or pay for housing at no cost to another person.
Ordinance → A complaint.
Parliament → The lawmaking body of the British government.
Patriot → A colonist who was against British rule and supported the rebel cause in the American Colonies.