5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An official statement.
- b To accuse a government official, such as the President, of
- c The act of speaking on behalf of someone else.
- d A believer in the peaceful settlement of differences.
- e A large, organized group of soldiers.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A complaint.
- A soldier who serves for pay in the military of a foreign nation.
- A formal meeting of government representatives who have the authority to make laws.
- A form of government in which people elect representatives to govern the country. (ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION)
5 True/False questions
Delegate → A representative.
Justice → A signed request made to an official person or organization.
Quarter → One who works against one's own government. (BENEDICT ARNOLD)
Petition → A colonist who was against British rule and supported the rebel cause in the American Colonies.
Treason → The act of working against one's own government.