5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Due Process of Law
- Public Opinion
- Electoral College
- a An idea for a new law.
- b A group of officials chosen by citizens to vote for the President and Vice President.
- c The principle that guarantees the right to a fair public trial.
- d The point of view held by the majority of people.
- e An important meeting.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A soldier who serves for pay in the military of a foreign nation.
- A citizen who was against ratification of the Constitution.
- Land that belongs to a national government but is not a state.
- To cancel, or undo, a law.
5 True/False questions
Monopoly → To refuse to buy or use goods or services.
Ordinance → A formal agreement among nations, states, or individuals to cooperate.
Proclamation → An order from a leader to the citizens.
Census → To join.
Republic → An introduction; first part.