5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Magna Carta
- a The English charter granted in 1215 by King John. It lists the rights of the royal class and limits the rights of the king.
- b A form of government in which people elect representatives to govern the country. (ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION)
- c A large, organized group of soldiers.
- d Trade.
- e An official statement.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A list of freedoms. The first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
- The freedom to govern on one's own.
- Not taking a side in a disagreement.
- A place in which a river divides.
5 True/False questions
Negotiate → To talk with another to work out an agreement.
Enlist → To join.
Intolerable → A representative.
Olive Branch → To accuse a government official, such as the President, of
Parliament → An addition or change to the Constitution.