5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- French and Indian War
- Checks and Balances
- Bill of Rights
- a Not taking a side in a disagreement.
- b A system that gives each branch of government different powers so that each branch can watch over the authority of the others.
- c The freedom of people to make their own laws.
- d This war began as a competition between Britain and France for control of the Ohio Valley region.
- e A list of freedoms. The first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To approve.
- A rule that is used in deciding how to behave.
- An order from a leader to the citizens.
- A system of government in which the authority to govern is shared by the central and state governments.
- After the American Revolution, a citizen who wanted a strong national government and was in favor of ratifying the Constitution.
5 True/False questions
Grievance → A law or set of laws.
Earthwork → A wall made of dirt or stone.
Petition → A sudden, great change, such as the overthrow of an established government.
Magna Carta → A person running for office.
Anti-Federalist → To join.