5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Magna Carta
- a A large, organized group of soldiers.
- b The English charter granted in 1215 by King John. It lists the rights of the royal class and limits the rights of the king.
- c An order from a leader to the citizens.
- d To accuse a government official, such as the President, of
- e An economic condition in which more money is needed to buy goods and services than was needed earlier.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An important meeting.
- A person running for office.
- A rule that is used in deciding how to behave.
- A list of freedoms. The first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
- The freedom to govern on one's own.
5 True/False questions
Treason → An introduction; first part.
Due Process of Law → The act of speaking on behalf of someone else.
Neutral → To reject.
Mercenary → A representative.
Quarter → One who works against one's own government. (BENEDICT ARNOLD)