5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Due Process of Law
- a A wall made of dirt or stone.
- b To use warships to prevent other ships from entering or leaving a harbor.
- c The act of speaking on behalf of someone else.
- d The principle that guarantees the right to a fair public trial.
- e An introduction; first part.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To accuse a government official, such as the President, of
- To approve.
- An important meeting.
- A system that gives each branch of government different powers so that each branch can watch over the authority of the others.
- To provide or pay for housing at no cost to another person.
5 True/False questions
Amendment → An addition or change to the Constitution.
Bill → An idea for a new law.
Monopoly → The complete control of a product or service.
Anti-Federalist → A citizen who was against ratification of the Constitution.
Intolerable → An introduction; first part.