5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Due Process of Law
- a To join.
- b The principle that guarantees the right to a fair public trial.
- c The complete control of a product or service.
- d Unacceptable.
- e To cancel, or undo, a law.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not taking a side in a disagreement.
- An introduction; first part.
- The freedom to govern on one's own.
- A complaint.
- A formal statement of the feelings of a group of people about an important topic.
5 True/False questions
Bill of Rights → A list of freedoms. The first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
Magna Carta → The English charter granted in 1215 by King John. It lists the rights of the royal class and limits the rights of the king.
Liberty → The freedom of people to make their own laws.
Budget → To join.
Petition → A colonist who was against British rule and supported the rebel cause in the American Colonies.