5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Loyalty.
- b A citizen who was against ratification of the Constitution.
- c Fairness.
- d An idea for a new law.
- e To reject.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A colonist who was against British rule and supported the rebel cause in the American Colonies.
- To talk with another to work out an agreement.
- A large, organized group of soldiers.
- A system of government in which the authority to govern is shared by the central and state governments.
5 True/False Questions
Traitor → One who works against one's own government. (BENEDICT ARNOLD)
Grievance → A complaint.
Impeach → To accuse a government official, such as the President, of
Preamble → An introduction; first part.
Earthwork → A wall made of dirt or stone.