5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Commander in Chief
- a To approve.
- b To talk with another to work out an agreement.
- c Loyalty.
- d A person who is in control of all the armed forces of a nation. THE PRESIDENT.
- e The act of speaking on behalf of someone else.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A citizen who was against ratification of the Constitution.
- An opening or a low place between mountains.
- An idea for a new law.
- A group of officials chosen by citizens to vote for the President and Vice President.
5 True/False Questions
Quarter → To provide or pay for housing at no cost to another person.
Preamble → An introduction; first part.
Political Party → A group whose members seek to elect government officials who share the group's points of view about many issues.
Congress → A group of the President's most important advisers.
Loyalist → After the American Revolution, a citizen who wanted a strong national government and was in favor of ratifying the Constitution.