5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Turning Point
- a An official population count.
- b The act of speaking on behalf of someone else.
- c A formal meeting of government representatives who have the authority to make laws.
- d A single event that causes important and dramatic change.
- e An introduction; first part.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A citizen who was against ratification of the Constitution.
- The principle that guarantees the right to a fair public trial.
- A formal agreement among nations, states, or individuals to cooperate.
- To refuse to buy or use goods or services.
- The complete control of a product or service.
5 True/False Questions
Parliament → An addition or change to the Constitution.
Principle → A rule that is used in deciding how to behave.
Commander in Chief → A person who is in control of all the armed forces of a nation. THE PRESIDENT.
Bill of Rights → An idea for a new law.
Veto → An opening or a low place between mountains.