5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A rule that is used in deciding how to behave.
- b To reject.
- c The complete control of a product or service.
- d To provide or pay for housing at no cost to another person.
- e A citizen who was against ratification of the Constitution.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A plan for spending money.
- A sudden, great change, such as the overthrow of an established government.
- The English charter granted in 1215 by King John. It lists the rights of the royal class and limits the rights of the king.
- To cancel, or undo, a law.
5 True/False Questions
Commander in Chief → A person who is in control of all the armed forces of a nation. THE PRESIDENT.
Reserved Powers → A soldier who serves for pay in the military of a foreign nation.
Due Process of Law → The principle that guarantees the right to a fair public trial.
Bill → A partner in an alliance; a friend, especially in times of war.
Alliance → A law or set of laws.