5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Commander in Chief
- a An order from a leader to the citizens.
- b A person running for office.
- c One who works against one's own government. (BENEDICT ARNOLD)
- d A person who is in control of all the armed forces of a nation. THE PRESIDENT.
- e A representative.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The principle that guarantees the right to a fair public trial.
- To cancel, or undo, a law.
- The act of speaking on behalf of someone else.
- A group of officials chosen by citizens to vote for the President and Vice President.
- An important meeting.
5 True/False Questions
Republic → A form of government in which people elect representatives to govern the country. (ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION)
Federalist → A citizen who was against ratification of the Constitution.
Blockade → A person who first settles a new place.
Cabinet → A plan for spending money.
Ordinance → A law or set of laws.