5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Abraham Lincoln
- Vice President
- Anasazi and Hohokam
- a 16th president
- b The _________ is the swearing-in of a president.
- c charges brought upon the president by the House of Representatives for wrongdoing.
- d becomes the President if the President dies while in office
- e Irrigation was an important daily practice of which two groups of people?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who got improved care for the mentally ill?
- What were the two movements Susan B Anthony fought for?
- 6 years
- lifetime- they hold the position until they resign or retire
5 True/False Questions
Court of Appeals → where someone takes their case if they dislike the first trial's outcome and can produce new evidence, may not appeal the Supreme Court
Amendment 3 → construction of the constitution
a writing system for the Cherokee language → What did the Cherokee Indian Sequoya invent?
Article 3 → the executive branch
Martin Van Buren → 8th president