5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- apostolic succession
- ethos of the image
- primordial sacrament
- a (Judaism) a portable sanctuary in which the Jews carried the Ark of the Covenant on their exodus
- b foolish and usually extravagant passion or love or admiration
- c the responsibility that every artist has to represent persons with dignity, especially through the depiction of the human body in artistic form.
- d The sacrament of Marriage as it was in the beginning-the original revelation of God's love in the world.
- e The handing on of ecclesiastical authority from the Apostles to their successors the bishops through the laying on of hands.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Reality as it is, apart from what we think or feel about it.
- the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
- to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to others
- a disposition to kindness and compassion
- Women celibates who generally live in convents and dedicate themselves to active ministry wherever there is a need.
5 True/False Questions
homosexuality → a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
oxytocin → the particular occupation for which you are trained
resurrection of the body → The capability of the body to speak its own language and to communicate without words.
spousal analogy → The scriptural imagery using the earthly understanding of marriage to convey the power and fidelity of God's love for humans and Christ's love for the Church
fornication → extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations