5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- total love
- a a disposition to kindness and compassion
- b the condition of being free
- c love without strings attached that holds nothing back
- d make impersonal or present as an object
- e of or relating to ontology
5 Multiple choice questions
- an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
- (Christianity) a formal creed summarizing Christian beliefs
- the loving embrace of a married couple through sexual intercourse, in which they become "one-flesh". The Scriptures teach that this union prefigures the total communion we will have with God in heaven.
- The scriptural imagery using the earthly understanding of marriage to convey the power and fidelity of God's love for humans and Christ's love for the Church
- Called by Pope John Paul II, he hoped to reintroduce the Faith into formerly Christian regions- notably Western Europe- where religious practice had declined in the face of affluence,pleasure-seeking, and the secularistic mentality arising from the rationalism of eighteenth-century Enlightenment philosophy and the scientism of the nineteenth century.
5 True/False questions
continence → the exercise of self constraint in sexual matters
encyclical → a message from the pope, especially for roman catholics
homosexuality → sexual acts between two people of the same sex
Eschatalogical sign → of or relating to ontology
fruitful love → love that is life-giving, because it is free, total, and faithful. It is open to procreation in the physical realm and is life-giving in the spiritual and emotional realm as well.