5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- faithful love
- sexual addiction
- a love that is committed. That commitment guides all other actions. You keep your promises once you have made them, no matter how your feelings may change.
- b birth control by the use of devices (diaphragm or intrauterine device or condom) or drugs or surgery
- c a compulsive and frequent habit of seeking sexual pleasures
- d make impersonal or present as an object
- e manual stimulation of the genital organs (of yourself or another) for sexual pleasure
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of submitting
- the loving embrace of a married couple through sexual intercourse, in which they become "one-flesh". The Scriptures teach that this union prefigures the total communion we will have with God in heaven.
- (Christianity) a formal creed summarizing Christian beliefs
- The responsibility of all viewers of the human body portrayed in art, to see humans as persons with dignity, not objects to be lustfully desired.
- taken away from
5 True/False questions
Mary's fiat → the power of making free choices
homosexuality → a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
continence → an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
discernment of god's plan → "let it be"
language of love → The capability of the body to speak its own language and to communicate without words.