← Religion 2 part 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- external constraints
- natrual law
- a the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
- b hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitocin)
- c the particular occupation for which you are trained
- d the state of being a proselyte
- e doctrine that society should be governed by certain ethical principals that are part of nature and as such can be understood by reason
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the power of making free choices
- Distractions or disordered desires within us that steer us away from choosing the good.
- love that is life-giving, because it is free, total, and faithful. It is open to procreation in the physical realm and is life-giving in the spiritual and emotional realm as well.
- generally speaking, the words that speak truth and compassion. Specifically regarding the body, the truth and totality of self communicated through the body in sexual intercourse.
- sexual intercourse between individuals who are not married to one another
5 True/False Questions
language of the body → The capability of the body to speak its own language and to communicate without words.
submission → the act of submitting
anthropology → the social science that studies the origins and social relationships of human beings
resurrection of the body → The capability of the body to speak its own language and to communicate without words.
courtship → a man's courting of a woman