5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- resurrection of the body
- ethos of seeing
- a The Christian belief that when Christ comes again he will reunite the bodies of every human with their souls.
- b natural family planning
- c a message from the pope, especially for roman catholics
- d The responsibility of all viewers of the human body portrayed in art, to see humans as persons with dignity, not objects to be lustfully desired.
- e (Judaism) a portable sanctuary in which the Jews carried the Ark of the Covenant on their exodus
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Women who withdraws from the world to avoid the temptations in order to live a Christian life.
- The capability of the body to speak its own language and to communicate without words.
- an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
- the act of submitting
- normally refers to the general method of preventing pregnancy through various ways of altering or changing the body's natural state of fertility into a state of infertility
5 True/False Questions
language of love → The capability of the body to speak its own language and to communicate without words.
contemplative → a person devoted to the contemplative life
homosexual acts → a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
grace → natural family planning
total love → sexual intercourse between individuals who are not married to one another