5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- religious sisters
- language of love
- homosexual acts
- a Women celibates who generally live in convents and dedicate themselves to active ministry wherever there is a need.
- b generally speaking, the words that speak truth and compassion. Specifically regarding the body, the truth and totality of self communicated through the body in sexual intercourse.
- c hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitocin)
- d the state of being a proselyte
- e sexual acts between two people of the same sex
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- things that we do to care for the physical needs of others
- taken away from
- the loving embrace of a married couple through sexual intercourse, in which they become "one-flesh". The Scriptures teach that this union prefigures the total communion we will have with God in heaven.
- "let it be"
- the condition of being free
5 True/False Questions
in persona christi → (Christianity) a formal creed summarizing Christian beliefs
language of the body → generally speaking, the words that speak truth and compassion. Specifically regarding the body, the truth and totality of self communicated through the body in sexual intercourse.
humanae vitae → The Latin title of Pope Paul VI's encyclical meaning, "Of Human Life," reaffirming that the use of artificial birth control is intrinsically wrong. This document has sometimes been called prophetic for its accurate prediction of the decline in morality which would occur if the use of artificial birth control became widespread.
nuns → natural family planning
ordinatio sacerdotalis → birth control by the use of devices (diaphragm or intrauterine device or condom) or drugs or surgery