5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- birth control
- natrual law
- a a man's courting of a woman
- b normally refers to the general method of preventing pregnancy through various ways of altering or changing the body's natural state of fertility into a state of infertility
- c a person devoted to the contemplative life
- d a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
- e doctrine that society should be governed by certain ethical principals that are part of nature and as such can be understood by reason
5 Multiple choice questions
- to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to others
- generally speaking, the words that speak truth and compassion. Specifically regarding the body, the truth and totality of self communicated through the body in sexual intercourse.
- the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
- the condition of being free
- love that is committed. That commitment guides all other actions. You keep your promises once you have made them, no matter how your feelings may change.
5 True/False questions
proselytism → the state of being a proselyte
primordial sacrament → judging whether an action is right or wrong, based upon the truths that God has revealed to us
ontological → a message from the pope, especially for roman catholics
apostolic succession → The handing on of ecclesiastical authority from the Apostles to their successors the bishops through the laying on of hands.
deprived → a disposition to kindness and compassion