5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- spousal analogy
- in persona christi
- corporal works of mercy
- a A Latin phrase meaning "in the person of Christ"; it describes the identity and actions of a priest, particularly when he celebrates the sacraments and preaches the Word of God.
- b The scriptural imagery using the earthly understanding of marriage to convey the power and fidelity of God's love for humans and Christ's love for the Church
- c an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
- d of or relating to ontology
- e things that we do to care for the physical needs of others
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The sacrament of Marriage as it was in the beginning-the original revelation of God's love in the world.
- a disposition to kindness and compassion
- love that is committed. That commitment guides all other actions. You keep your promises once you have made them, no matter how your feelings may change.
- love without strings attached that holds nothing back
- generally speaking, the words that speak truth and compassion. Specifically regarding the body, the truth and totality of self communicated through the body in sexual intercourse.
5 True/False Questions
resurrection of the body → The Christian belief that when Christ comes again he will reunite the bodies of every human with their souls.
natrual law → love without strings attached that holds nothing back
humanae vitae → The Latin title of Pope Paul VI's encyclical meaning, "Of Human Life," reaffirming that the use of artificial birth control is intrinsically wrong. This document has sometimes been called prophetic for its accurate prediction of the decline in morality which would occur if the use of artificial birth control became widespread.
infatuation → the particular occupation for which you are trained
encyclical → a message from the pope, especially for roman catholics