5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- natrual law
- spousal analogy
- primordial sacrament
- birth control
- a The sacrament of Marriage as it was in the beginning-the original revelation of God's love in the world.
- b normally refers to the general method of preventing pregnancy through various ways of altering or changing the body's natural state of fertility into a state of infertility
- c The scriptural imagery using the earthly understanding of marriage to convey the power and fidelity of God's love for humans and Christ's love for the Church
- d a man's courting of a woman
- e doctrine that society should be governed by certain ethical principals that are part of nature and as such can be understood by reason
5 Multiple choice questions
- the responsibility that every artist has to represent persons with dignity, especially through the depiction of the human body in artistic form.
- the loving embrace of a married couple through sexual intercourse, in which they become "one-flesh". The Scriptures teach that this union prefigures the total communion we will have with God in heaven.
- the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
- "let it be"
- an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
5 True/False questions
submission → the act of submitting
continence → the exercise of self constraint in sexual matters
resurrection of the body → The Christian belief that when Christ comes again he will reunite the bodies of every human with their souls.
free will → the power of making free choices
masturbation → manual stimulation of the genital organs (of yourself or another) for sexual pleasure