5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- spousal analogy
- one-flesh union
- religious sisters
- language of love
- a a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
- b The scriptural imagery using the earthly understanding of marriage to convey the power and fidelity of God's love for humans and Christ's love for the Church
- c Women celibates who generally live in convents and dedicate themselves to active ministry wherever there is a need.
- d generally speaking, the words that speak truth and compassion. Specifically regarding the body, the truth and totality of self communicated through the body in sexual intercourse.
- e the loving embrace of a married couple through sexual intercourse, in which they become "one-flesh". The Scriptures teach that this union prefigures the total communion we will have with God in heaven.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
- hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitocin)
- An apostolic letter written by John Paul II in 1994 regarding the reservation of the priesthood to men alone.
- natural family planning
- judging whether an action is right or wrong, based upon the truths that God has revealed to us
5 True/False questions
vocation → hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitocin)
free love → sexual intercourse between individuals who are not married to one another
grace → Women who withdraws from the world to avoid the temptations in order to live a Christian life.
anthropology → the social science that studies the origins and social relationships of human beings
resurrection of the body → The capability of the body to speak its own language and to communicate without words.