5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- apostolic succession
- primordial sacrament
- moral discernment
- a the state of being a proselyte
- b The sacrament of Marriage as it was in the beginning-the original revelation of God's love in the world.
- c The handing on of ecclesiastical authority from the Apostles to their successors the bishops through the laying on of hands.
- d a disposition to kindness and compassion
- e judging whether an action is right or wrong, based upon the truths that God has revealed to us
5 Multiple choice questions
- extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations
- Distractions or disordered desires within us that steer us away from choosing the good.
- doctrine that society should be governed by certain ethical principals that are part of nature and as such can be understood by reason
- A sign that points toward the final stage of humanity in the total fulfillment of heaven.
- Reality as it is, apart from what we think or feel about it.
5 True/False questions
anthropology → love that is committed. That commitment guides all other actions. You keep your promises once you have made them, no matter how your feelings may change.
total love → love that is committed. That commitment guides all other actions. You keep your promises once you have made them, no matter how your feelings may change.
spousal analogy → The scriptural imagery using the earthly understanding of marriage to convey the power and fidelity of God's love for humans and Christ's love for the Church
objectify → make impersonal or present as an object
free love → sexual intercourse between individuals who are not married to one another