5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- apostolic succession
- sexual addiction
- total love
- a of or relating to ontology
- b love without strings attached that holds nothing back
- c extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations
- d The handing on of ecclesiastical authority from the Apostles to their successors the bishops through the laying on of hands.
- e a compulsive and frequent habit of seeking sexual pleasures
5 Multiple choice questions
- a person devoted to the contemplative life
- generally speaking, the words that speak truth and compassion. Specifically regarding the body, the truth and totality of self communicated through the body in sexual intercourse.
- doctrine that society should be governed by certain ethical principals that are part of nature and as such can be understood by reason
- "let it be"
- Reality as it is, apart from what we think or feel about it.
5 True/False questions
internal constraints → the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
encyclical → a message from the pope, especially for roman catholics
courtship → hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitocin)
corporal works of mercy → judging whether an action is right or wrong, based upon the truths that God has revealed to us
contraception → the particular occupation for which you are trained