← Religion 2 part 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- contemplative prayer
- fruitful love
- a love that is life-giving, because it is free, total, and faithful. It is open to procreation in the physical realm and is life-giving in the spiritual and emotional realm as well.
- b make impersonal or present as an object
- c an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
- d "A gaze of faith, fixed on Jesus" and the mysteries of His life. It is placing oneself in God's presence and resting there in His love.
- e to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to others
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- listening for the voice of God through prayer and the counsel of others in an effort to discover His desire for our lives
- love without strings attached that holds nothing back
- Called by Pope John Paul II, he hoped to reintroduce the Faith into formerly Christian regions- notably Western Europe- where religious practice had declined in the face of affluence,pleasure-seeking, and the secularistic mentality arising from the rationalism of eighteenth-century Enlightenment philosophy and the scientism of the nineteenth century.
- Reality as it is, apart from what we think or feel about it.
- Women who withdraws from the world to avoid the temptations in order to live a Christian life.
5 True/False Questions
external constraints → the laws of God or society that protect us from abusing our free will and hurting ourselves or others
fornication → the particular occupation for which you are trained
tabernacle → a disposition to kindness and compassion
oxytocin → the particular occupation for which you are trained
homosexuality → a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex