5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- arrangement of atoms
- a The dropping off of amino acids for protein assembly is called ______.
- b All carbon compounds are called ___________________.
- c The sugar of a DNA molecule.
- d the site of protein synthesis
- e Compounds with the same chemical formula will differ in ________________
5 Multiple choice questions
- N₂O₂ has how many total atoms?
- The passing of traits from parents to offspring is called __________.
- The process of a part of a chromosome breaking off and is added to a different chromosome is called _____________
- diagram showing an inherited disease over several generations
- Carbon atoms must share ____________ electrons to be stable
5 True/False questions
lysosome → Guanine base binds to _________
mitosis → Division of body cells
control Group → The part of a science experiment that's kept the same.
animals cells → All living things are made up of _________.
energy → In order for your body to undergo reactions and normal body function, it requires _____.