5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a First to describe cells
- b Protons and neutrons are located in the __________ of an atom.
- c Dissolving substances is a ___________ change since you can achieve the solid again by boiling the liquid
- d The sugar of a RNA molecule.
- e N₂O₂ has how many total atoms?
5 Multiple choice questions
- pH of 13 is considered a strong ____________.
- Royal hemophilia is the result of _____________ inheritance
- Type of RNA that is a blue print of the DNA molecule which leaves the nucleus during protein synthesis
- Known as the Father of Microscopy
- Science uses which system to measure items?
5 True/False questions
protein synthesis → Putting amino acids together
dynamic Equilibrium → During the first step of respiration, glucose is broken down into
pedigree → diagram showing an inherited disease over several generations
scientific Method → Steps used in science that gathers information, tests hypothesis, and solve problems is called
uracil → A substance that forms hydrogen ions in water is an