5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dependent variable
- hydrogen bonds
- a The measured outcome of an experiment
- b N₂O₂ has how many total atoms?
- c Carbon atoms must share ____________ electrons to be stable
- d The sugar of a RNA molecule.
- e The attraction of a hydrogen atom of one water molecule to an oxygen atom of another water molecule forms
5 Multiple choice questions
- In order for your body to undergo reactions and normal body function, it requires _____.
- Electrons move about the nucleus in regions called ____________.
- The first electron energy level can contain a maximum of ______ electrons
- A substance that forms hydrogen ions in water is an
- Isotopes are the same atoms with different numbers of
5 True/False questions
polymers → Water can dissolve many compounds because of its
ionic → metals and nonmetals form __________ compounds
codominant → Two or more elements chemically bonding together is called a _____________.
meiosis → Division of body cells
vacuole → Storage sacs