5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nitrogen bases
- series of enzymes
- a Two alleles; one dominant and one recessive is said to be ______.
- b Males have XY chromosomes and females have sex chromosomes called _____.
- c What part of the DNA molecule gets copied during transcription?
- d Isotopes are the same atoms with different numbers of
- e What monitors the cell's cycle from phase to phase?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Biology is the study of ______________.
- Water can dissolve many compounds because of its
- Research that's reported in numerical form with charts and graphs.
- Dissolving substances is a ___________ change since you can achieve the solid again by boiling the liquid
- Carbon atoms must share ____________ electrons to be stable
5 True/False questions
metric → Science uses which system to measure items?
nitrogen bases → When DNA is copied, these pair up to form a new strand.
crossing over → What could be one result of mutated skin cells of a person?
proteins → Enzymes in the human body are ___________.
prophase → Cell begins to undergo Mitosis by coiling up chromosomes