5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- lipid bilayer
- animals cells
- scientific Method
- active Transport
- a Which type of cells do not have a cell wall?
- b Steps used in science that gathers information, tests hypothesis, and solve problems is called
- c The cell membrane is made up of a ________________.
- d When a cell moves particles from an area of lesser concentration to greater concentration it uses ________.
- e metals and nonmetals form __________ compounds
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- water has slight charges on its ends due to unequal sharing of electrons causing a property called
- A test of a hypothesis
- Which term is most complex: cell, organ system, organ or tissue?
- The backbone of a DNA molecule is made up of a phosphate
- Folded membrane where reactions occur
5 True/False Questions
metric → metals and nonmetals form __________ compounds
metaphase → What phase is identified by chromosomes lining up along the cell's mid-line?
4 → N₂O₂ has how many total atoms?
telophase II → What phase is identified by chromosomes lining up along the cell's mid-line?
pedigree → The metric base unit for length is