5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- endoplasmic reticulum
- chemical reaction
- cell, nucleus, chromosome, DNA, nucleotide
- a Folded membrane where reactions occur
- b Put in order from largest to smallest: DNA, nucleotide, cell, chromosome, nucleus
- c Thin strands of DNA
- d Burning of paper is an example of a ______________ reaction.
- e The process of DNA copying itself is called ___________________
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What are the two products of photosynthesis?
- Converting light energy into glucose
- Most human genetic disorders are caused by
- metals and nonmetals form __________ compounds
- The phase of meiosis when chromatids separate from each other
5 True/False Questions
polymers → Carbohydrates, nucleic acids, and proteins are all large molecules called _____________.
organ system → Which term is most complex: cell, organ system, organ or tissue?
2 → The first electron energy level can contain a maximum of ______ electrons
alleles → All living things are made up of _________.
double helix → Unsaturated fats contain ________ bonds