5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- dependent variable
- a Questions arise from individuals __________ the world around them.
- b Looking at the physical features of a dog will provide the dog's ________.
- c The metric base unit for length is
- d A substance that forms hydrogen ions in water is an
- e The measured outcome of an experiment
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The attraction of a hydrogen atom of one water molecule to an oxygen atom of another water molecule forms
- picture of chromosomes which help locate abnormalities
- Enzymes attach to molecules called __________that undergo chemical reactions in the body
- glycolysis, krebs and electron transport chain are all steps in
- Proteins contain what element that fats and carbohydrates don't have?
5 True/False Questions
cytoplasm → jelly-like matrix that suspends organelles
cells → Short hair-like; used for movement
respiration → the breakdown of glucose to usable energy
energy → Clover shaped RNA that picks up amino acids for transport to the ribosome
interphase → Two new cells form