5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- aerobic respiration
- animals cells
- independent variable
- a Which type of cells do not have a cell wall?
- b The light reaction and calvin cycle are two parts to ________________
- c Division of body cells
- d glycolysis, krebs and electron transport chain are all steps in
- e The variable being tested in an experiment
5 Multiple choice questions
- The metric unit for volume is
- water has slight charges on its ends due to unequal sharing of electrons causing a property called
- Pink flowers from red and white parent combination shows the trait is ____.
- Which term is most complex: cell, organ system, organ or tissue?
- Control Center of Cell
5 True/False questions
phenotype → Water can dissolve many compounds because of its
where the person lives → Cancer rates for people will follow according to the country ____________
interphase → Living things adjust to a stimulus by a ______________.
anaphase II → The phase of meiosis when chromatids separate from each other
isotopes → Carbon-12 carbon-13 carbon-14 are examples of ___________