5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- scientific Method
- cell membrane cytoplasm and nucelus
- recessive alleles
- a The three main parts of a cell
- b Protons and neutrons are located in the __________ of an atom.
- c Most human genetic disorders are caused by
- d Steps used in science that gathers information, tests hypothesis, and solve problems is called
- e First to describe cells
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Living things adjust to a stimulus by a ______________.
- Royal hemophilia is the result of _____________ inheritance
- The measured outcome of an experiment
- What monitors the cell's cycle from phase to phase?
- Guanine base binds to _________
5 True/False Questions
fermentation → the breakdown of glucose to usable energy
organic → All carbon compounds are called ___________________.
gene Therapy → In order for your body to undergo reactions and normal body function, it requires _____.
meiosis → Division of cells that will form gametes
synapsis → Chromatids separate at the centromere