5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Chromosomes line up along midline
- b pH of 13 is considered a strong ____________.
- c long whip-like extension of the cell used for movement
- d The light reaction and calvin cycle are two parts to ________________
- e A globular RNA that is combined with special protein that makes up a ribosome
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The three main parts of a cell
- A scientific explanation that's been tested over time is a _________.
- Enzymes in the human body are ___________.
- Type of RNA that is a blue print of the DNA molecule which leaves the nucleus during protein synthesis
- The phase of meiosis when 4 haploid cells form is called
5 True/False Questions
four → Carbon atoms must share ____________ electrons to be stable
gene Therapy → nasal spray allowing good genes to enter and person's body
hydrogen bonds → The attraction of a hydrogen atom of one water molecule to an oxygen atom of another water molecule forms
XX → Males have XY chromosomes and females have sex chromosomes called _____.
pyruvic acid → During the first step of respiration, glucose is broken down into