5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell, nucleus, chromosome, DNA, nucleotide
- aerobic respiration
- a Chromatids separate at the centromere
- b Put in order from largest to smallest: DNA, nucleotide, cell, chromosome, nucleus
- c Carbon atoms must share ____________ electrons to be stable
- d glycolysis, krebs and electron transport chain are all steps in
- e The sugar of a DNA molecule.
5 Multiple choice questions
- N₂O₂ has how many total atoms?
- Cell begins to undergo Mitosis by coiling up chromosomes
- What could be one result of mutated skin cells of a person?
- Enzymes attach to molecules called __________that undergo chemical reactions in the body
- nasal spray allowing good genes to enter and person's body
5 True/False questions
cells → All living things are made up of _________.
rRNA → The metric unit commonly used for mass is _____ for small items and kilogram for heavier items.
polarity → A gene is a segment of DNA that controls the production of ________.
cytoplasm → Chlorophyll is located in what organelle?
response → Acids have a pH _______ than seven.