5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dynamic Equilibrium
- protein synthesis
- a The process of a part of a chromosome breaking off and is added to a different chromosome is called _____________
- b _____________ bonds to thymine on a DNA molecule or uracil on RNA.
- c jelly-like matrix that suspends organelles
- d When diffusion slow down and stops __________ is reached.
- e Putting amino acids together
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mendel's law that states only one factor from each parent is passed to the offspring is called _______.
- long whip-like extension of the cell used for movement
- When a portion of a chromosome is missing or breaks off.
- placing cut DNA in a gel-filled well to separate them by size and charge
- Power-house of the cell (converts larger molecules into ATP for energy use)
5 True/False questions
organic → All carbon compounds are called ___________________.
tRNA → A globular RNA that is combined with special protein that makes up a ribosome
aerobic → Division of body cells
physical → Dissolving substances is a ___________ change since you can achieve the solid again by boiling the liquid
rRNA → A substance that forms hydrogen ions in water is an