5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cell, nucleus, chromosome, DNA, nucleotide
- characteristics of living things
- nitrogen bases
- a Clover shaped RNA that picks up amino acids for transport to the ribosome
- b Ability to reproduce, high level of organization, growth, adaptation, responding to stimuli and requiring energy are all examples of
- c metals and nonmetals form __________ compounds
- d What part of the DNA molecule gets copied during transcription?
- e Put in order from largest to smallest: DNA, nucleotide, cell, chromosome, nucleus
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Converts light energy to chemical energy
- Non-metals like chlorine typically will _________ electrons to become stable.
- A gene is a segment of DNA that controls the production of ________.
- Thin strands of DNA
- All living things __________ to make more of themselves.
5 True/False Questions
tetrads → Science uses which system to measure items?
glycolysis → The first step in BREAKING DOWN a glucose molecule
2 → The gamete produced by the mother.
chloroplast → The longest phase of the cell's cycle.
ATP → Males have XY chromosomes and females have sex chromosomes called _____.