5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lipid bilayer
- a nonmetals form ___________ compounds with other nonmetals
- b The passing of traits from parents to offspring is called __________.
- c The cell membrane is made up of a ________________.
- d A substance that forms hydrogen ions in water is an
- e The light reaction and calvin cycle are two parts to ________________
5 Multiple choice questions
- Control Center of Cell
- Division of body cells
- During the first step of respiration, glucose is broken down into
- Steps used in science that gathers information, tests hypothesis, and solve problems is called
- Process which forms Messenger RNA
5 True/False questions
hypertonic → Water moves out of a cell when the cell is placed in a ________ solution like sugar water.
tetrads → The study of standards for what is right and wrong is called ______.
arrangement of atoms → __________ occurs after glycolysis if oxygen is absent
polar bodies → Water leaving or entering a cell does so through a process known as __________.
double → Carbon atoms must share ____________ electrons to be stable