5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- living things
- a Green pigment that traps light energy is called ____________.
- b Division of body cells
- c Biology is the study of ______________.
- d Chromatids separate at the centromere
- e The metric unit commonly used for mass is _____ for small items and kilogram for heavier items.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What could be one result of mutated skin cells of a person?
- The process of DNA copying itself is called ___________________
- The parent's ________________ are written on the top and side of a punnett square
- nasal spray allowing good genes to enter and person's body
- During the first step of respiration, glucose is broken down into
5 True/False Questions
punnett Square → A device used to show the offspring combinations of two parents.
50% → The percent chance a couple will always have a boy is _______.
electron microscope → The type of microscope which has the greatest magnification
respiration → The process which burns glucose to produce energy.
where the person lives → Cancer rates for people will follow according to the country ____________