5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- gene Therapy
- a Two or more elements chemically bonding together is called a _____________.
- b Is made up of one sugar, base and a phosphate group.
- c Thin strands of DNA
- d nasal spray allowing good genes to enter and person's body
- e The gamete produced by the mother.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Guanine base binds to _________
- Isotopes are the same atoms with different numbers of
- Known as Father of Genetics
- Two new cells form
- A gene is a segment of DNA that controls the production of ________.
5 True/False Questions
sex chromosomes → The 23rd set of chromosomes is called ______.
nucleus → Protons and neutrons are located in the __________ of an atom.
alleles → Alternate forms of a gene are called ______________.
respiration → The process of DNA copying itself is called ___________________
codominant → Converts light energy to chemical energy