5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- coercion and threats
- active listening
- what determines whether anger is a healthy/unhealthy response?
- a paying close attention to what someone's saying. Ex: "I understand"
- b making a person do illegal things
- c if there's violence and domestic abuse
- d person gives in to other person, lose-win
- e person views conflict as competition and pursues own goals, win-lose
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- most common STD with teens
- saying abuse didn't happen
- preventing a person from getting a job
- satisfies some needs but not all needs and concerns, win-win
- rephrasing speaker's words. Ex: "I know that Bob's a little sick and Angie's being a brat"
5 True/False Questions
aggressive → being unable to express thoughts and feelings in a direct/firm manner. Ex: saying nothing when a roommate borrows your toothbrush
acceptance → a person begins to learn how to live with a loss
intimidation → smashing things
four things we can do to help us calm down → count to ten, take deep breaths, watch a movie, take a walk
bargaining → only 100% safe and effective means of preventions of STIs