5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- economic abuse
- active listening
- a statement focuses on someone else's behavior rather than your feelings. Ex: "You are so selfish"
- b preventing a person from getting a job
- c paying close attention to what someone's saying. Ex: "I understand"
- d virus; primary cause of cervical cancer
- e rephrasing speaker's words. Ex: "I know that Bob's a little sick and Angie's being a brat"
5 Multiple choice questions
- making a person do illegal things
- expressing your views clearly and respectfully. Ex: someone cuts in front of you in a line, and you say "hey, I was standing there"
- making all the "big" decisions
- being unable to express thoughts and feelings in a direct/firm manner. Ex: saying nothing when a roommate borrows your toothbrush
- controlling what a person does, who they talk to, and where they go
5 True/False questions
denial → a person refuses to believe the loss occured
syphilis → viral
anger → a person blames himself or herself or others for the loss
aggressive → overly powerful, pushy, or hostile. Ex: throwing your dinner plate at your older brother when he makes fun of you
chlamydia → viral