5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- negotiation skills:
- a smashing things
- b identify the problem from their points of view, list all possible solutions to the conflict, eliminate the solutions they cannot accept, evaluate the solutions which are left, choose the solution most acceptable to both parties
- c both parties work to satisfy as many needs of each other as can in conflict, win-win
- d bacterial; most dangerous but curable STD
- e expressing your views clearly and respectfully. Ex: someone cuts in front of you in a line, and you say "hey, I was standing there"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- saying abuse didn't happen
- clenching teeth, shaking, red face
- trying to make partner feel guilty about time spent with children
- rephrasing speaker's words. Ex: "I know that Bob's a little sick and Angie's being a brat"
- paying close attention to what someone's saying. Ex: "I understand"
5 True/False Questions
coercion and threats → making a person do illegal things
acceptance → a person begins to learn how to live with a loss
compromise → satisfies some needs but not all needs and concerns, win-win
denial → a person refuses to believe the loss occured
passive → expressing your views clearly and respectfully. Ex: someone cuts in front of you in a line, and you say "hey, I was standing there"