5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- N, O, F, Cl, Br, I, At
- Bohr's Theory
- a type of reaction electrolysis is used for
- b a compound formed from the positive ion of a base and the negative ion of an acid
- c what are the 7 diatomic ions?
- d In an atom, electrons are located in energy levels that are a certain distance away from the nucleus.
5 Multiple choice questions
- reactants of a neutralization reaction
- products of a neutralization reaction
- Atoms are always moving and are capable of joining together.
- when an atom is capable of taking, giving, or sharing electrons to form a chemical bond with another atom
- a neutral group of atoms held together by covalent bonds
5 True/False questions
melting → the change of a substance from a solid to a liquid
3 → how many valence electrons does Aluminum have?
inhibitor → a substance that changes colors in acids and bases
coefficient → a number placed before a chemical formula in a chemical equation that tells how many molecules of a compound are present
-2 → what charge does a fluorine ion have?