5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- electron cloud
- valence electrons
- a consists of two atoms of the same element covalently bonded together
- b the subatomic particles involved in forming chemical bonds
- c when electrons are free to move from one atom to the next, what type of bond are they most likely involved in?
- d the region outside of the nucleus where electrons are likely to be found
- e how many valence electrons does Helium have?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a measure of how acidic or basic a solution is
- reactants of a neutralization reaction
- a substance in which there is only one type of particle
- How would you seperate sand from water?
- the two types of pure substances
5 True/False Questions
Periodic Law → in what period is Neptunium found?
periodic → what type of ion (positive or negative) do metals form?
Dalton's Theory → Atoms are always moving and are capable of joining together.
atomic mass → says that the chemical and physical properties of elements are periodic functions of their atomic numbers
chemical symbol → the joining of atoms to form new substances