5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a what charge does an oxygen ion have?
- b a negatively charged particle in an atom
- c what color would a solution of pop turn litmus paper?
- d Atom A has 5 protons and 6 neutrons. Atom B has 5 protons and 5 neutrons. What are atoms A and B called?
- e what color would pH paper turn in soap?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the change of a substance from a solid to a liquid
- a column on the periodic table
- an element that is capable of covalently bonding two of that same element's atoms together in a molecule
- the chemical symbols of the 6 metalloids
- what charge does a magnesium ion have?
5 True/False questions
base → what color would pH paper turn in soap?
insoluble → what color would a solution of ammonia turn litmus paper?
covalent → a substance that changes the rate of chemical reactions without being consumed
elements and compounds → the subatomic particles involved in forming chemical bonds
ions → charged particles that form during chemical changes when one or more valence electrons transfer from one atom to another