5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Modern Theory
- let the water evaporate
- atomic number
- a what color would pH paper turn in water?
- b An atom has a nucleus surrounded by a large region, where the most likely location for an electron can be found.
- c equal to the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom
- d at the same temperature, more massive particles move _____ than less massive particles
- e how would you seperate sugar from water?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the change of a substance from a liquid to a gas
- family that tends to lose one valence electron
- when one substance can be dissolved in another (like sugar in water)
- Matter cannot be divided into smaller and smaller pieces forever. Eventually the smallest piece, called an atom, will be reached.
- a reaction in which a compound breaks down into two or more simple substances
5 True/False questions
enzyme → what color would a solution of window cleaner turn litmus paper?
covalent → the force of attraction between the nuclei of atoms and the electrons shared by the atoms
proton → a positively charged atom in the nucleus of an atom
Periodic Law → having a regular, repeating pattern
red → how many valence electrons does Aluminum have?