5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Modern Theory
- electromagnetic force
- a how many electrons can be held in the 3rd energy level?
- b anything that has mass and volume
- c force responsible for the attraction between subatomic particles (ex. protons are attracted to neutrons)
- d An atom has a nucleus surrounded by a large region, where the most likely location for an electron can be found.
- e when electrons are free to move from one atom to the next, what type of bond are they most likely involved in?
5 Multiple choice questions
- a reaction in which elements combine to form a compound
- when one substance cannot be dissolved in another (like oil in water)
- the opposite of a synthesis reaction
- a substance formed when atoms of two or more elements join together
- a chemical change in which elements are combined or rearranged
5 True/False questions
3 → how many valence electrons does Aluminum have?
periodic → in what period is Helium found?
salt → the process of melting, evaporation and sublimation require that the particles _____ energy
left of the arrow → where are reactants found in a chemical equation/
Mendleev → arranged the periodic table by increasing atomic mass