5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nitrogen Family
- chemical symbol
- a which pH would be associated with a weak base (1, 5, 9, 14)?
- b what charge does a fluorine ion have?
- c charged particles that form during chemical changes when one or more valence electrons transfer from one atom to another
- d an abbreviation for an element name
- e what family has 5 valence electrons?
5 Multiple choice questions
- a repeating three-dimensional pattern of ions
- a column on the periodic table
- a statement that uses symbols, formulas and numbers to stand for a chemical reaction
- the set of transition metals that are shiny and found in the first row of the periodic table
- the substance that is doing the dissolving
5 True/False questions
group 5 → in what group is Arsenic found?
slower → at the same temperature, more massive particles move _____ than less massive particles
single replacement reaction → a reaction in which one element replaces another in a compound
sift the sand out → How would you seperate sand from water?
chemical reaction → a chemical change in which elements are combined or rearranged