5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bohr's Theory
- electron cloud
- left of the arrow
- Periodic Law
- a a number placed to the right of a chemical symbol that tells how many atoms of an element are present
- b the region outside of the nucleus where electrons are likely to be found
- c In an atom, electrons are located in energy levels that are a certain distance away from the nucleus.
- d says that the chemical and physical properties of elements are periodic functions of their atomic numbers
- e where are reactants found in a chemical equation/
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- atoms that have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons
- states that matter cannot be created or destroyed
- a repeating three-dimensional pattern of ions
- what family has 5 valence electrons?
- particles in a(n) _____ state of matter have less energy than liquids
5 True/False Questions
electric current → the energy source for electrolysis
Lanthanides → the set of transition metals that are radioactive
synthesis → a reaction in which elements combine to form a compound
1 amu → what is the mass of a neutron?
18 → what charge would an atom have if it gained 2 electrons?