5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a substance that is changed in a chemical reaction
- b what charge does an oxygen ion have?
- c what charge does a fluorine ion have?
- d the change of a substance from a solid to a gas
- e the central part of an atom
5 Multiple choice questions
- what color would pH paper turn in lemon juice?
- a representation where the chemical symbol represents the nucleus and a series of dots represents the valence electrons
- the process of melting, evaporation and sublimation require that the particles _____ energy
- a column on the periodic table
- which part of the chemical formula will tell you that the compound is an acid?
5 True/False questions
periodic → having a regular, repeating pattern
chemical bonding → the change of a substance from a solid to a liquid
9 → which pH would be associated with a weak base (1, 5, 9, 14)?
Alkaline Earth Metals → family that has two valence electrons
let the water evaporate → how would you seperate sugar from water?