5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- sift the sand out
- exothermic reaction
- a which pH would be associated with a weak base (1, 5, 9, 14)?
- b How would you seperate sand from water?
- c the set of transition metals that are radioactive
- d a reaction in which energy is released
- e family that tends to gain one valence electron
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- where would you find the metals?
- the set of transition metals that are shiny and found in the first row of the periodic table
- what family has 5 valence electrons?
- how many electrons can be held in the 1st energy level?
- what color would pH paper turn in soap?
5 True/False Questions
soluble → when one substance cannot be dissolved in another (like oil in water)
base → the process of freezing, condensation and deposition require that the particles ______ energy
electrolyte → the substance being dissolved
element → matter that has only one kind of atom
suspension → the change of a substance from a solid to a gas