5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- electron-dot diagram
- Dalton's Theory
- a what charge does an oxygen ion have?
- b a representation where the chemical symbol represents the nucleus and a series of dots represents the valence electrons
- c the smallest particle of a compound that still has all the properties of that compound
- d arranged the periodic table by increasing atomic mass
- e Atoms are always moving and are capable of joining together.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- particles in a(n) _____ state of matter have less energy than liquids
- the three types of mixtures
- set of metals found in groups 3-12
- the force of attraction between oppositely charged ions
- a reaction in which energy is released
5 True/False Questions
crystal lattice → a repeating three-dimensional pattern of ions
deposition → the change of a substance from a gas to a liquid
base → is milk of magnesia an acid or a base?
orange → the process of melting, evaporation and sublimation require that the particles _____ energy
neutron → a row on the periodic table