← Ecosystems 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The process in which plants convert sunlight (electromagnetic energy) into energy (food).
- It is a large regions of the world with simular characters.
- It's a classification grouping for organisms; e.g., a wolf is the species Canis Iupus, while a dog is the species Canis familiaris.
- It's all the organisms that constitute a specific group or occur in a specified habitat.
- It's the prevailling conditions that reflect the combined influence of limate, soil, topography and biology (other plants and animals) present in an area. Enviornment factors are extremely important in determining how well a particular speciecs will live in a given area.
5 True/False Questions
What is captive breeding? → Organsims breed and produce young in captivity; sometimes used to enhance wild populations.
What is conservation? → It's all the organisms that constitute a specific group or occur in a specified habitat.
What is Abiotic? → A term applied to non-living (physical, chemical, or non-organic) things in the environment ; for example air, water, the climate, and soil are abiotic.
What is Biotic? → Organic or living component parts that make up the enviornment such as aquatic plants, fishes birds, and frogs.
What is an organism? → It's any type of living creature.