5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To put in place or set up, To place into office.
- An opening made by battering, A breaking or being broken, To break through, To fail to keep to break.
- To build to make by fitting the parts together, The act of building, Something that is built.
- Having great detail done with much care, To give more deatails.
- To equip with what is needed to supply, To put furniture into, Article of furniture for the home or office.
5 True/False Questions
Fragrant → Having a pleasant smell, A sweet or pleasant smell.
Restore → To scatter.
Retaliate → Having great detail done with much care, To give more deatails.
Repel → To drive away, To throw off to shed, To disqust, Something that repels, Able to repel, Disgusting
Haven → A place of safety a sanctuary