6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Enclosed is a stamped, self-addressed envelope
- Nevertheless, her hours are flexible.
- On Saturday, December 23, 1946, in a little church at 421 May Street, Mayfield, Illinois, Sarah and James were married.
- I do not think, Tome, that your dad likes me
- For And Nor But Or Yet So
5 True/False Questions
coordinating conjunction → a clasue that is a complet sentence by itself
When dependent/introductory clauses precede independent clauses → a clause that is not a complet sentence by itself becaseu it gegins with a subordinating word (when, after, if, since, etc)
dependent/introductory clause → a clasue that is a complet sentence by itself
To set off non-restrictive elements (Apositives) → a word, phrase, or clause which can be omitted without changing the meaning of the sentence
To separate items in a series of three or more → I do not think, Tome, that your dad likes me