← Vocabulary 3.1 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A Microsoft product that functions as a personal organizer with e-mail, a calendar, an address book, and other functions.
- A term used to describe when audio, video, graphics, and text are combined to present information.
- A camera that uses computer memory rather than film to store photographs.
- The process by which a scanned image is electronically "read" to convert it into text so it can be edited in a word processing program.
- This is where electronic mail is received.
- The feature in e-mail that allows you to save several e-mail addresses under one name.
6 True/False Questions
.avi → A sound file format used in Microsoft applications.
snail mail → A term used to describe delivery of messages by the postal service.
netiquette → A term used to describe when audio, video, graphics, and text are combined to present information.
flame → The Internet version of junk mail.
e-mail attachment → This is where electronic mail is received.
spam → Personal verbal attacks on the Internet.