5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- liftout quote
- banner headline
- a "Judge, O you gods, how dearly Caesar loved him! This was the most unkindest cut of all; For when the noble Caesar saw him stab, Ingratitude, more strong than traitors' arms, Quite vanquish'd him: then burst his mighty heart."
- b a quote from the story given graphic evidence
- c "Why man, he doth bestride the narrow world
Like a colossus..."
- d one-line headline extending all the way across the top of the page
- e the category of art being reviewed, based on specific content
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
- vertical space between lines of type
- white space running vertically between elements on the page
- whether intent was acheived, citing specific examples
- the spacing between letters horizantally
5 True/False Questions
Brutus → "For I know, When thou didst hate him worst, thou lov'dst him better than thou lov'dst..."
praise → 1/6", 12 pts.
editorial → overly emotional or theatrical word choices
Brutus → "There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune."
Brutus → white space running vertically between elements on the page