5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the Intensity of color?
- What is a Tint of a color? What is an example of a Tint of a color?
- What are the Secondary colors? List them.
- What is Visual Texture? What is an example of Visual Texture?
- What are the Tertiary or Intermediate colors? List them.
- a How the fabric looks like it would feel. An example would be that silk and satin look soft.
- b A color that is lightened by adding white. An example would be pink.
- c The colors that appear halfway between the primary colors. They are green, violet, and orange.
- d The brightness or dullness of a color.
- e The rest of the colors on the color wheel. They are blue-green, blue-violet, yellow-green, yellow-orange, red-violet, and red-orange.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Straight and narrow. A type of garment with that shape would be pin-striped pants.
- Back behind the presser foot.
- How the fabric feels. An example would be that cotton jersey feels soft.
5 True/False Questions
What is Full Shape? What type of garment has a Full Shape? → Fit-and-flare. A type of garment with that shape would be bellbottom jeans.
What is Natural Shape? What type of garment has a Natural Shape? → Follows the body's natural outline. A type of garment with that shape is skinny jeans.
Which line is between perpendicular and parallel? → Vertical
What are the Neutral colors? → The brightness or dullness of a color.
What does 'Form Follows Function' mean? → It means that every garment has to have a function. For example, in the winter time you would wear long-sleeves, sweatpants, a heavy coat, and boots because they would keep you warm in the cold weather. That is the outfit's function, to keep you warm.