5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the Intensity of color?
- What are the Tertiary or Intermediate colors? List them.
- What is an Analogus color scheme?
What is a Complementary color scheme?
What is an Accented-Neutral color scheme?
What is a Monochramatic color scheme?
What are examples of each color scheme?
- What are 3 safety rules for using the sewing machine?
- What is a Tint of a color? What is an example of a Tint of a color?
- a A color that is lightened by adding white. An example would be pink.
- b Use a slow speed, keep your fingers and head away from the machine, and don't stitch over pins.
- c The rest of the colors on the color wheel. They are blue-green, blue-violet, yellow-green, yellow-orange, red-violet, and red-orange.
- d The brightness or dullness of a color.
- e When you use 3 colors that are right next to each other on the color wheel (an example would be red, red-orange, and orange)
When you use 2 colors that are direct opposites on the color wheel (an example would be blue and orange)
When you use a neutral color, such as black, white, or gray, and put an accent color with it (an example would be gray and blue)
When you use 1 color and you use different values of that color (an example would be blue, light-blue, and navy-blue)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It means that every garment has to have a function. For example, in the winter time you would wear long-sleeves, sweatpants, a heavy coat, and boots because they would keep you warm in the cold weather. That is the outfit's function, to keep you warm.
- Follows the body's natural outline. A type of garment with that shape is skinny jeans.
- The colors from which all colors are made. They are red, blue, and yellow.
- The 12 colors in a circle to display how the colors are related to each other.
5 True/False Questions
What is a Shade of a color? What is an example of a Shade of a color? → A color that is darkened by adding black. An example would be navy-blue.
What is Visual Texture? What is an example of Visual Texture? → How the fabric looks like it would feel. An example would be that silk and satin look soft.
What are the Neutral colors? → The brightness or dullness of a color.
How is the body affected by strong diagonal lines? → It adds excitement and draws attention to the person.
Which line is between perpendicular and parallel? → Diagonal