5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is Natural Shape? What type of garment has a Natural Shape?
- How is the body affected by strong horizontal lines?
- What is an Analogus color scheme?
What is a Complementary color scheme?
What is an Accented-Neutral color scheme?
What is a Monochramatic color scheme?
What are examples of each color scheme?
- What is the Intensity of color?
- What is Bell Shape? What type of garment has a Bell Shape?
- a Fit-and-flare. A type of garment with that shape would be bellbottom jeans.
- b When you use 3 colors that are right next to each other on the color wheel (an example would be red, red-orange, and orange)
When you use 2 colors that are direct opposites on the color wheel (an example would be blue and orange)
When you use a neutral color, such as black, white, or gray, and put an accent color with it (an example would be gray and blue)
When you use 1 color and you use different values of that color (an example would be blue, light-blue, and navy-blue)
- c The brightness or dullness of a color.
- d It makes the person look wider.
- e Follows the body's natural outline. A type of garment with that shape is skinny jeans.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The lightness or darkness of a color. An example would be light-blue.
- It means that every garment has to have a function. For example, in the winter time you would wear long-sleeves, sweatpants, a heavy coat, and boots because they would keep you warm in the cold weather. That is the outfit's function, to keep you warm.
- 5/8 inch.
- Color, Line, Shape, Space, and Texture
5 True/False Questions
What are 3 safety rules for using the sewing machine? → Use a slow speed, keep your fingers and head away from the machine, and don't stitch over pins.
How is the body affected by strong curved lines? → It makes the person look taller and thinner.
What is a Tint of a color? What is an example of a Tint of a color? → A color that is darkened by adding black. An example would be navy-blue.
What is a Shade of a color? What is an example of a Shade of a color? → A color that is darkened by adding black. An example would be navy-blue.
What does the color wheel consist of and what is its purpose? → The 12 colors in a circle to display how the colors are related to each other.