5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the Secondary colors? List them.
- What are the Tertiary or Intermediate colors? List them.
- What is Tactile Texture? What is an example of Tactile Texture?
- What are the Primary colors? List them.
- What is an Analogus color scheme?
What is a Complementary color scheme?
What is an Accented-Neutral color scheme?
What is a Monochramatic color scheme?
What are examples of each color scheme?
- a How the fabric feels. An example would be that cotton jersey feels soft.
- b The colors from which all colors are made. They are red, blue, and yellow.
- c When you use 3 colors that are right next to each other on the color wheel (an example would be red, red-orange, and orange)
When you use 2 colors that are direct opposites on the color wheel (an example would be blue and orange)
When you use a neutral color, such as black, white, or gray, and put an accent color with it (an example would be gray and blue)
When you use 1 color and you use different values of that color (an example would be blue, light-blue, and navy-blue)
- d The rest of the colors on the color wheel. They are blue-green, blue-violet, yellow-green, yellow-orange, red-violet, and red-orange.
- e The colors that appear halfway between the primary colors. They are green, violet, and orange.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The lightness or darkness of a color. An example would be light-blue.
- They are black, white, and gray.
- It is another name for a color. An example would be blue.
- It means that every garment has to have a function. For example, in the winter time you would wear long-sleeves, sweatpants, a heavy coat, and boots because they would keep you warm in the cold weather. That is the outfit's function, to keep you warm.
5 True/False Questions
What is Bell Shape? What type of garment has a Bell Shape? → Fit-and-flare. A type of garment with that shape would be bellbottom jeans.
What is a Shade of a color? What is an example of a Shade of a color? → A color that is darkened by adding black. An example would be navy-blue.
What is a Tint of a color? What is an example of a Tint of a color? → A color that is lightened by adding white. An example would be pink.
What do you use to take out stitches when you make a mistake? → It is another name for a color. An example would be blue.
How is the body affected by strong diagonal lines? → It makes the person look wider.