5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- circa 1600 B.C.
- Sinai Desert
- Mt. Sinai
- a 3rd king of Israel; known for wisdom; son of David
- b Where Moses received the Ten Commandments from God
- c Capital of ancient Israel
- d Located between Egypt and Israel; location of Mt. Sinai
- e When Jews migrate to Egypt to escape famine
5 Multiple choice questions
- Led Exodus (escape from Egypt) and obtained Ten Commandments
- 1st king of united Israel
- Slayer of Goliath; 2nd king of Israel
- Migration of many Jews out of Israel
- Conquered Israel c. 50 B.C.
5 True/False questions
Exodus → The escape of the Jews from Egypt (circa 1,200 B.C.) (led by Moses)
Goliath → Conquered Israel c. 50 B.C.
circa 1000 B.C. → The date of the Exodus
Hebrew Bible → Capital of ancient Israel
Tenet → Basic, important belief