5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Strict on war. Ruled by a few, was an oligarchy, boys went into military. Polopenisian War, knocked down Athens walls.
- Roman emperor who spread Christianity.
He made it the official religion of the Roman empire.
It was the first Christian empire of Rome.
- Had peace, education and democratic government. Boys went to school, girls stayed home.
- Based on fairness. Some of the laws are in our Bill of Rights.
- Immortal, and had outstanding powers and looks.
4 True/False Questions
Alexander The Great → Based on fairness. Some of the laws are in our Bill of Rights.
Geography of Rome → Greedy rulers, bad economy.
Mercenary army, empire was too large, were invaded
Criminals and high taxes.
Geography of Ancient Greece → Peninsula, mountains, many islands, only small patches of farm land. Only 1/5 land is good for growing crops. Travel and communication was difficult. People became traders and sailors. Separate city-states were formed.
Mythology → Had peace, education and democratic government. Boys went to school, girls stayed home.