5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Nova is impregnated by Ulysee
- In the distant past, the planet was ruled by human beings who built a technological society and enslaved apes to perform their manual labor. Over time the humans became more and more dependent upon the apes, until eventually they became so lazy and degenerate that they were overthrown by their ape servants and fell into the primitive state
- a the man that wrote the letter in the bottle
- b what discovery is made near the end of the book?
- c female chimpanzee that adopts Ulysee, teaches him their language, and teaches him about the ape planet
- d what happens to Nova?
- e name of the planet of the apes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- who rejects the evidence that Ulysee is intellectual and that humans once ruled over soror?
- what are possible adjectives to describe the nature of society?
- who finds the message in a bottle floating around space?
- what realization awaits Ulysee on his return to earth?
- what has happened to professor antelle?
5 True/False Questions
geometry → what makes zira believe that Ulysee has intelligence?
Ulysee, Nova, and their newborn escape Soror and go back to earth where they will be safe → how long does the trip from earth to soror take?
Outside the city of Paris → Where do Ulysee and Nova land on their return to earth?
Hector → name of the planet of the apes
Sirius → female chimpanzee that adopts Ulysee, teaches him their language, and teaches him about the ape planet