5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- combined and continual
- braking distance
- slow down
- center of gravity
- a The point around which all of the object's weight is evenly balanced.
- b 90% of all traffic you gather is through your __________.
- c When you drive uphill, your car will ________ ________.
- d The distance your vehicle travels from the time you hit the brake until your vehicle stops.
- e The IPDE process must be __________ ______ ______________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ____________ helps your car on wet surfaces.
- As _______________ between impact and stop increases, force of impact decreases.
- The force that keeps each tire from sliding on the road.
- As your speed doubles, your braking distance _________________.
- Most vehicles have a ________ center of gravity so they can turn and maneuver smoothly.
5 True/False Questions
blowout → A sudden loss of air pressure in one of your tires.
compromise space → Always allow more than enough ___________ for a safe path.
visibility traction space traffic flow → The 4 requirements for maintaining a safe path of travel are: ____________, ____________, ____________, and ____________ _________.
sight distance → As _______________ between impact and stop increases, force of impact decreases.
energy of motion → The area you can see around you while looking straight ahead.