5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Those Who Put Forth Their Hands "To Steady the Ark"
- b Isaiah Interpreted
- c The Law of Tithing
-One Tenth of interest annually put forth
- d The Laws of the Church Concerning Widows and Orphans
- e "You Shall Be a Lively Member"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Lord's Appendix to the Doctrine and Covenants
- "This Is Zion—the Pure in Heart"
- The Greatest Treasure
-The treasure isn't money, but People
- "All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience"
-Given in Liberty Jail
- "Truth Is Knowledge of Things"
5 True/False Questions
132 → Marriage: An Eternal Covenant
-New and Everlasting Covenant
84 → The Call of Frederick G. Williams
-Originally intended for Jesse Gause
89 → "Declare the Things Which Ye Have Heard, and Verily Believe, and Know to Be True"
-Stephen Burnett and Eden Smith are Called
138 → Vision of the Redemption of the Dead
-Given to Joseph F. Smith
127 → The Nauvoo Temple and Baptism for the Dead