5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Words of Comfort to Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon
-They were told that their families were ok
- b "Truth Is Knowledge of Things"
- c The Greatest Treasure
-The treasure isn't money, but People
- d Items of Instruction
- e "That Ye May Be the Children of Light"
5 Multiple choice questions
- "You Shall Be a Lively Member"
- Prayer of Dedication for the Kirtland Temple
-Given by Revelation
- The Lord's Appendix to the Doctrine and Covenants
- "Walking in Darkness at Noon-day"
-Saints Chastened because they haven't built the Temple
-The Temple is commanded to be built
- Houses for the Work of the Ministry
-A Church Administration and Printing Building are called to be made
5 True/False questions
85 → Those Who Put Forth Their Hands "To Steady the Ark"
123 → Documenting Persecution: An Imperative Duty
-Given in Liberty Jail
87 → Those Who Put Forth Their Hands "To Steady the Ark"
101 → The Redemption of Zion by Power
-Organization of Zion's Camp
97 → "You Shall Be a Lively Member"