5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Frederick Douglass
- Abraham Lincoln
- judicial review
- Louisiana Purchase
- Sojourner Truth
- a activist for abolition & women's suffrage, made the speech "Ain't I A Woman?"
- b the Supreme Court's power to declare an act of Congress unconstitutional
- c doubled the size of America
- d promoted abolition through newspapers ---> "The North Star"
- e 16th president. president of the union
5 Multiple choice questions
- residents vote on slavery
- invented the steamboat
- conductor of the Underground Railroad
- invented the steel plow
- established judicial review
5 True/False questions
ratify → official approval to the Constitution, or of an amendment, by the states.
gag rule → change for the better
veto → change for the better
blockade → formal withdrawal of a state from the Union
Trail of Tears → a route from Independence, Missouri to Oregon City, Oregon