← Cytology Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Watson and Crick
- Pinocytotic Vesicles
- a contain powerful enzymes that break down food, and its "the garbage disposal" of the cell
- b Distinct nucleaus, membrane bound organelles and found in plants, animal, fungi and proteists.
- c made the first double helix model of DNA
- d Allow fluids or solids to enter the cell thorugh the cell membrane
- e found only in animal cells,they form spindle mitosis.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- control center of the cell which contains instructions for all cell functions, controls mitosis, and stores genetic information.
- ribonucleic acid, forms codons (code words) and has Uracil (U) instead of Thymine (T)
- Surrounds cell and gives it's shape, it's also selectively permeable- controls what enters and exits the cell.
- messager RNA makes a pattern of the DNA and carries it to the ribosomes
- The first person to see living cells.
5 True/False Questions
Golgi body → Storage place for lipids and center of manufacturing and shippping.
Replication → mRNA(messager RNA) makes a patter or template of one strand in the DNA, inside the nucleus
Mitosis → diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane
Vacuoles → Stores food, water and wastes and it is larger in plant cells than animal cells.
Ribosomes → contain powerful enzymes that break down food, and its "the garbage disposal" of the cell