← NEW YORK DMV TEST Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- You come to an intersection which has a flashing red light. You should
- What does it mean when a school bus is stopped and its red lights are flashing
- Why is driving on an expressway different from driving on an ordinary street
- A "no standing" sign at a certain location means
- Which of the following influence the effects of alcohol
- a The amount of food in the stomach.
The body weight of an individual.
How much time passes between drinks
- b You must think faster and handle your vehicle more effectively.
- c Come to a full stop, then go when safe to do so.
- d You may stop temporarily to pickup or discharge passengers.
- e You may not pass while the red lights are flashing.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Slow down slightly and stay in your lane.
- Yield the right-of-way to pedestrians and roadway traffic.
- School buses and passenger buses carrying passengers.
- Turn left.
- Every driver's problem whether they drink or not.
5 True/False Questions
You may cross a double solid yellow line → To turn into a driveway.
If you are parked parallel to the curb, you may get out of the car on the traffic side → Ride home with a friend who has not been drinking.
You are getting on a highway which has a very short entrance lane. The safest way for you to enter the flow of traffic would be to → In the left lane of the street.
In general, you should pass vehicles going in the same direction as you are going → On the left.
In a parking space reserved for people with disabilities, a non-disabled driver → Ride home with a friend who has not been drinking.