5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A diamond-shaped sign is a
- What effect does drinking alcohol and taking a prescription drug or over the counter medicine have
- In a parking space reserved for people with disabilities, a non-disabled driver
- Before you leave a parking space which is parallel to the curb you should
- When you drive in heavy fog during daylight hours you should drive with your
- a May neither park, stop nor stand.
- b Look for traffic by turning your head.
- c Headlights on low beam.
- d The combination could multiply the effects of the alcohol.
- e Road hazard sign.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Close to the right side of the street.
- A policeman.
- The "breathalyzer" is a test of a person's BAC.
- The amount of food in the stomach.
The body weight of an individual.
How much time passes between drinks
- Drive to the next exit and leave the expressway.
5 True/False questions
A blind person legally has the right-of-way when crossing the street when he is → Already in a traffic circle.
In this state, what BAC (blood alcohol content) is evidence of intoxication → 0.08%
What does it mean when a school bus is stopped and its red lights are flashing → Come to a full stop, then go when safe to do so.
What vehicles must stop at all railroad crossings → Come to a full stop, then go when it is safe to do so.
You may drive around or under a gate that is being lowered or raised at a railroad crossing → Under no circumstances.