5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- When two vehicles enter an intersection from different highways at the same time, which vehicle must yield the right-of-way
- You must yield the right-of-way to an approaching vehicle when you are
- You may drive around or under a gate that is being lowered or raised at a railroad crossing
- You want to back out of your driveway. You see children playing nearby. Before you start to move your car you should
- If your brake pedal suddenly sinks to the floor, you should first
- a Under no circumstances.
- b Try to pump it to build up the pressure.
- c Turning left.
- d Vehicle on the left.
- e Walk to the back of the car to be sure the way is clear.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- School buses and passenger buses carrying passengers.
- Every driver's problem whether they drink or not.
- The "breathalyzer" is a test of a person's BAC.
- Come to a full stop, then go when safe to do so.
- Ride on the right side of the road.
5 True/False Questions
The car behind you begins to pass you. You should → Drive to the next exit and leave the expressway.
A "no parking" sign at a certain location means → You may stop temporarily to load or unload passengers.
A red and white triangular sign at an intersection means → You may stop temporarily to pickup or discharge passengers.
Which of the following is used on some highways to direct drivers into the proper lanes for turning → White arrows in the middle of the lanes.
After you have passed a car you should return to the right lane when you → See the front bumper of the other car in your mirror.