← NEW YORK DMV TEST Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- You are making a left turn from a two-way street into a one-way street. When you have completed the turn your car should be
- What happens to your driver's license if you refuse to take a chemical test (breath or blood)
- What should you do when you are going to enter a roadway from a private road
- You have just left an expressway and are starting to drive on an ordinary highway. You should
- You want to turn left at an intersection. The light is green but oncoming traffic is heavy. You should
- a Wait in the center of the intersection for traffic to clear.
- b In the left lane of the street.
- c Your driver's license will be taken away.
- d Yield the right-of-way to pedestrians and roadway traffic.
- e Check your speedometer to keep at the lower speed limit.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Apply the brakes in slow, steady strokes.
- Read the labels on the drug before driving.
- Not cross the tracks until the train has completely passed.
- And is carrying the disabled person named on the registration.
- The combination could multiply the effects of the alcohol.
5 True/False Questions
You may cross a single solid white line in the highway → To turn into a driveway.
What does alcohol do to your driving skills and judgement → It harms both driving skills and judgement.
Which of the following is true - People driving under the influence of alcohol are → The amount of food in the stomach.
The body weight of an individual.
How much time passes between drinks
Which of the following statements applies to all driving emergency situations → Think before you act.
If your brake pedal suddenly sinks to the floor, you should first → Try to pump it to build up the pressure.