5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- As you near an intersection, the traffic light changes from green to yellow. Your best action would be to
- If your brake pedal suddenly sinks to the floor, you should first
- After you have passed a car you should return to the right lane when you
- You want to back out of your driveway. You see children playing nearby. Before you start to move your car you should
- Assuming that the street is level, what should you do after you have finished parallel parking in a space between two other cars
- a Try to pump it to build up the pressure.
- b Walk to the back of the car to be sure the way is clear.
- c Straighten your front wheels and leave room between cars.
- d See the front bumper of the other car in your mirror.
- e Be prepared to stop before the intersection.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A triangular orange sign.
- Under no circumstances.
- an allergy medicine, weed, cold remedy
- Allow your body time to get rid of alcohol.
- Pull to the curb and look to see if it is on your street.
5 True/False questions
What are the consequences that can result from driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs → Every driver's problem whether they drink or not.
When you want to make a right turn, your car must be → Come to a full stop, then go when it is safe to do so.
If you drive past your exit on an expressway, you should → Read the labels on the drug before driving.
What does this road sign mean (stop sign) → Proceed with caution.
Drinking coffee after drinking alcohol → Has no effect on blood alcohol content.