5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A driver may park in a space reserved for people with disabilities if the vehicle displays license plates for the disabled
- What does a flashing yellow light mean
- A rectangular-shaped sign is
- On a road which has no sidewalks a pedestrian should walk on the
- You are making a left turn from a two-way street into a one-way street. When you have completed the turn your car should be
- a And is carrying the disabled person named on the registration.
- b Speed limit sign.
- c Proceed with caution.
- d In the left lane of the street.
- e Side of the road facing oncoming traffic.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Already in a traffic circle.
- A policeman.
- School buses and passenger buses carrying passengers.
- Your driver's license will be taken away.
- The combination could multiply the effects of the alcohol.
5 True/False questions
If you are parked parallel to the curb, you may get out of the car on the traffic side → Led by a guide dog, or using a white or metallic cane.
When driving at night, it is most important for you to → Slow down slightly and stay in your lane.
A red and white triangular sign at an intersection means → You may stop temporarily to pickup or discharge passengers.
In general, you should pass vehicles going in the same direction as you are going → Turn left.
When you drive at night you can reduce the problem of glare from the headlights of an approaching car by → Looking to the lower right side of your lane.