5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- You may not cross a single broken white (or yellow) line
- If traffic prevents you from crossing all the way across a set of railroad tracks, you may proceed only when
- A blind person legally has the right-of-way when crossing the street when he is
- You may cross a double solid yellow line
- Drinking alcohol and driving is
- a When to do so would interfere with traffic.
- b To turn into a driveway.
- c Led by a guide dog, or using a white or metallic cane.
- d There is room for your vehicle on the other side.
- e A serious traffic safety problem.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Hold the steering wheel firmly, and ease up on the gas.
- Ride on the right side of the road.
- Look for traffic by turning your head.
- A policeman.
- OK if no signs forbid passing on the right.
5 True/False Questions
A traffic light which has a green arrow and a red light means that → You may drive only in the direction of the green arrow.
Expressways have "expressway entrance lanes" (acceleration lanes) so that drivers can → You may stop temporarily to pickup or discharge passengers.
In which of the following situations is passing always forbidden → The vehicle ahead is stopped for a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
What does this road sign mean (stop sign) → Proceed with caution.
If you drive past your exit on an expressway, you should → Drive to the next exit and leave the expressway.