5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What should you do when you are going to enter a roadway from a private road
- A chemical test is used to measure
- Why is driving on an expressway different from driving on an ordinary street
- What are the colors of the warning signs that indicate hazards ahead, such as curves in the road or narrow bridges
- If you drive past your exit on an expressway, you should
- a Drive to the next exit and leave the expressway.
- b You must think faster and handle your vehicle more effectively.
- c BAC
- d Black letters or symbols on a yellow background.
- e Yield the right-of-way to pedestrians and roadway traffic.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The amount of food in the stomach.
The body weight of an individual.
How much time passes between drinks
- Green with white letters.
- Slow down and be prepared to stop if necessary.
- Turn left.
- You may not pass while the red lights are flashing.
5 True/False Questions
You may cross a double solid yellow line → When to do so would interfere with traffic.
You are getting on a highway which has a very short entrance lane. The safest way for you to enter the flow of traffic would be to → Come to a full stop, then go when safe to do so.
A driver who is taking a non-prescription drug should → Steer in the direction you want the front wheels to go.
Before you leave a parking space which is parallel to the curb you should → Drive to the next exit and leave the expressway.
You may drive around or under a gate that is being lowered or raised at a railroad crossing → Front headlight and red taillight.