5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When you get ready to leave an expressway, you should begin to use your turn signal
- A driver may park in a space reserved for people with disabilities if the vehicle displays license plates for the disabled
- What does a "slow moving vehicle" emblem look like
- You want to turn left at an intersection. The light is green but oncoming traffic is heavy. You should
- A chemical test is used to measure
- a BAC
- b And is carrying the disabled person named on the registration.
- c A triangular orange sign.
- d Wait in the center of the intersection for traffic to clear.
- e 100 feet before the exit ramp.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Front headlight and red taillight.
- Already in a traffic circle.
- Come to a full stop, then go when it is safe to do so.
- Straighten your front wheels and leave room between cars.
5 True/False questions
In which of the following situations is passing always forbidden → A policeman.
Which of the following does not happen after drinking → you calm down so you can concentrate.
You come to an intersection which has a flashing red light. You should → Steer in the direction you want the front wheels to go.
If an approaching train is near enough or going fast enough to be a danger, you must → Drive within the range of your headlights.
You drive along a street and hear a siren. You cannot immediately see the emergency vehicle. You should → Signal and keep your wheels straight.