5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You are making a left turn from a two-way street into a one-way street. When you have completed the turn your car should be
- When you want to overtake and pass another vehicle you should
- If you drink alcohol socially, what helps insure safe driving
- If your brake pedal suddenly sinks to the floor, you should first
- Which of the following must you obey over the other three
- a A policeman.
- b Ride home with a friend who has not been drinking.
- c Try to pump it to build up the pressure.
- d In the left lane of the street.
- e Signal and pass when safe to do so.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wait for a large gap in traffic then speed up quickly.
- Under no circumstances.
- Steer in the direction you want the front wheels to go.
- Speed limit sign.
- Think before you act.
5 True/False questions
What are the colors of the warning signs that indicate hazards ahead, such as curves in the road or narrow bridges → Black letters or symbols on a yellow background.
You have just left an expressway and are starting to drive on an ordinary highway. You should → Steer in the direction you want the front wheels to go.
What does alcohol do to your driving skills and judgement → It harms both driving skills and judgement.
What does a flashing yellow light mean → To turn into a driveway.
After you have passed a car you should return to the right lane when you → See the front bumper of the other car in your mirror.