5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does alcohol do to your driving skills and judgement
- When you drive in heavy fog during daylight hours you should drive with your
- What happens to your driver's license if you refuse to take a chemical test (breath or blood)
- You come to an intersection which has a flashing red light. You should
- When you want to overtake and pass another vehicle you should
- a Come to a full stop, then go when safe to do so.
- b Headlights on low beam.
- c It harms both driving skills and judgement.
- d Your driver's license will be taken away.
- e Signal and pass when safe to do so.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Check your speedometer to keep at the lower speed limit.
- There is room for your vehicle on the other side.
- Be prepared to stop before the intersection.
- Come to a full stop, then go when it is safe to do so.
- In a crosswalk.
5 True/False questions
What does a "slow moving vehicle" emblem look like → A triangular orange sign.
A motorist approaching a bicyclist should → Proceed with caution.
A diamond-shaped sign is a → Road hazard sign.
You must yield the right-of-way to an approaching vehicle when you are → Turning left.
A driver may park in a space reserved for people with disabilities if the vehicle displays license plates for the disabled → May neither park, stop nor stand.