5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You come to an intersection which has a flashing red light. You should
- You may never park
- If you are parked parallel to the curb, you may get out of the car on the traffic side
- In general, you should pass vehicles going in the same direction as you are going
- A rectangular-shaped sign is
- a In a crosswalk.
- b Come to a full stop, then go when safe to do so.
- c Speed limit sign.
- d When you won't interfere with oncoming vehicles.
- e On the left.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Your driver's license will be taken away.
- Before the crosswalk.
- If traffic is clear.
- White arrows in the middle of the lanes.
5 True/False questions
In a parking space reserved for people with disabilities, a non-disabled driver → And is carrying the disabled person named on the registration.
Which of the following statements applies to all driving emergency situations → The "breathalyzer" is a test of a person's BAC.
What does a "slow moving vehicle" emblem look like → A triangular orange sign.
When two vehicles enter an intersection from different highways at the same time, which vehicle must yield the right-of-way → Vehicle on the left.
As you near an intersection, the traffic light changes from green to yellow. Your best action would be to → Before the crosswalk.