5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who received the first star farmer of America award?
- In what year was Public Law 740 passed, granting federal charter and requiring USDE staff member to be the National Advisor?
- Which president has spoke at National Convention twice?
- When was the first National Proficiency Award Presented?
- Who was the first African American NO President?
- a Corey Flournoy
- b 1950
- c 1944
- d Jimmy Carter
- e Carlton Patton
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Kansas City, MO.American Royal Livestock Show.
- Public Law 105-225
- Ag. Mechanics
5 True/False Questions
What state formed the first state organization in the 1920's? → Virginia, Future Farmers of Virginia
What date did the 33 farm boys from 18 states meet at the Baltimore Hotel in Kansas City? → Dwight D. Eisnenhower
When was the first National FFA Week celebrated and during what week does it fall on? → 1948, George Washington's Birthday
How much many was raised in the program to help after Hurricane Katrina? → $835,000
Who was the first African American National FFA Officer? → Corey Flournoy