5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The solubility of manganese (II) hydroxide (Mn(OH)2) is 2.2 x 10 ^ -5 M. What is the Ksp of Mn(OH)2?
- Calculate the percent ionization of formic acid (HCO2H) in a solution that is 0.219 M in formic acid. The Ka of formic acid is 1.77 x 10^-4.
- What is the molar solubility of barium fluoride (BaF2) in water? The solubility-product constant for BaF2 is 1.7 x 10^-6 at 25C.
- Which compound listed below has the smallest molar solubility in water?
- The pH of a solution that contains 0.818 M acetic acid (Ka = 1.76 x 10 ^ -5) and 0.172 M sodium acetate is ______________.
- a 4.3 x 10^-14 dog. cat fortune
- b AgI
- c 4.077 dog. O green green
- d 2.84 blue. hat dog
- e 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
5 Multiple choice questions
- 9.25 Igloo.blue egg
- 0.20 NaBr
- 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
- CsF, HF
- 2.83 blue.hat cat
5 True/False questions
Which of the following could be added to a solution of acetic acid to prepare a buffer? → 0.8 M KI
In which aqueous solution is PbI2 least soluble? → AgI
Calculate the pH of a solution that is 0.210 M in nitrous acid (HNO2) and 0.290 M in potassium nitrite (KNO2). The acid dissociation constant of nitrous acid is 4.50 x 10 ^-4. → 3.487 cat. dog hat green
The pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.350 mol of solid methylamine hydrochloride (CH3NH3Cl) in 1.00 L of 1.10 M methylamine (CH3NH2) is ________. The Kb for methylamine is 4.40 x 10 ^-4. (Assume the final volume is 1.00L.) → 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
A solution of NaF is added dropwise to a solution that is 0.0144 M in Ba2+. When the concentration of F- exceeds ___________ M, BaF2 will precipitate. Neglect volume changes. For BaF2, Ksp = 1.7 x 10^ -6. → 0.8 M KI