5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In which aqueous solution is PbI2 least soluble?
- What is the molar solubility of barium fluoride (BaF2) in water? The solubility-product constant for BaF2 is 1.7 x 10^-6 at 25C.
- Which of the following could be added to a solution of acetic acid to prepare a buffer?
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect PbCl2 to have the lowest solubility?
- The solubility of lead (II) chloride (PbCl2) is 1.6 x 10^-2 M. What is the Ksp of PbCl2?
- a .020 M BaCl2 (2nd)
- b 0.8 M KI
- c sodium hydroxide
- d 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
- e 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
- 3.487 cat. dog hat green
- 0.20 NaBr
- 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
5 True/False Questions
The pH of a solution that contains 0.818 M acetic acid (Ka = 1.76 x 10 ^ -5) and 0.172 M sodium acetate is ______________. → 3.487 cat. dog hat green
A solution of NaF is added dropwise to a solution that is 0.0144 M in Ba2+. When the concentration of F- exceeds ___________ M, BaF2 will precipitate. Neglect volume changes. For BaF2, Ksp = 1.7 x 10^ -6. → 1.1 x 10^-2 apple. apple toodles
Calculate the percent ionization of formic acid (HCO2H) in a solution that is 0.219 M in formic acid. The Ka of formic acid is 1.77 x 10^-4. → 2.84 blue. hat dog
In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgCl to have the lowest solubility? → 0.020 M BaCl2
A 25 mL sample of 0.723 M HClO4 is titrated with a 0.273 M KOH solution. What is the [H+] (molarity) before any base is added? → 0.723 O. green blue cat