5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect PbCl2 to have the lowest solubility?
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgBr to have the lowest solubility?
- Which of the following could be added to a solution of acetic acid to prepare a buffer?
- The pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.350 mol of solid methylamine hydrochloride (CH3NH3Cl) in 1.00 L of 1.10 M methylamine (CH3NH2) is ________. The Kb for methylamine is 4.40 x 10 ^-4. (Assume the final volume is 1.00L.)
- What is the molar solubility of barium fluoride (BaF2) in water? The solubility-product constant for BaF2 is 1.7 x 10^-6 at 25C.
- a 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
- b .020 M BaCl2 (2nd)
- c 0.20 NaBr
- d sodium hydroxide
- e 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
5 Multiple choice questions
- CsF, HF
- 0.020 M BaCl2
- 4.077 dog. O green green
- 9.25 Igloo.blue egg
- 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
5 True/False questions
Of the substances below, ________ will decrease the solubility of Pb(OH)2 in a saturated solution. → Pb(NO3)2
The solubility of manganese (II) hydroxide (Mn(OH)2) is 2.2 x 10 ^ -5 M. What is the Ksp of Mn(OH)2? → 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
A 25.0-ml sample of 0.150 M butanoic acid is titrated with a 0.150 M NaOH solution. What is the pH before any base is added? The Ka of butanoic acid is 1.5 x 10 ^-5. → 0.723 O. green blue cat
A 25 mL sample of 0.723 M HClO4 is titrated with a 0.273 M KOH solution. What is the [H+] (molarity) before any base is added? → 2.83 blue.hat cat
Which compound listed below has the smallest molar solubility in water? → 0.8 M KI