5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Calculate the pH of a solution that is 0.210 M in nitrous acid (HNO2) and 0.290 M in potassium nitrite (KNO2). The acid dissociation constant of nitrous acid is 4.50 x 10 ^-4.
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect PbCl2 to have the lowest solubility?
- What is the molar solubility of barium fluoride (BaF2) in water? The solubility-product constant for BaF2 is 1.7 x 10^-6 at 25C.
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgBr to have the lowest solubility?
- Of the substances below, ________ will decrease the solubility of Pb(OH)2 in a saturated solution.
- a .020 M BaCl2 (2nd)
- b 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
- c Pb(NO3)2
- d 3.487 cat. dog hat green
- e 0.20 NaBr
5 Multiple choice questions
- 4.077 dog. O green green
- 2.84 blue. hat dog
- 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
- 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
- 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
5 True/False questions
The solubility of manganese (II) hydroxide (Mn(OH)2) is 2.2 x 10 ^ -5 M. What is the Ksp of Mn(OH)2? → 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
Which compound listed below has the smallest molar solubility in water? → 0.8 M KI
The Kb of ammonia is 1.77 x 10^-5. The pH of a buffer prepared by combining 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonia and 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonium nitrate is _________________. → 4.077 dog. O green green
A 25.0-ml sample of 0.150 M butanoic acid is titrated with a 0.150 M NaOH solution. What is the pH before any base is added? The Ka of butanoic acid is 1.5 x 10 ^-5. → 0.723 O. green blue cat
A 25 mL sample of 0.723 M HClO4 is titrated with a 0.273 M KOH solution. What is the [H+] (molarity) before any base is added? → 0.723 O. green blue cat