5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgCl to have the lowest solubility?
- Calculate the percent ionization of formic acid (HCO2H) in a solution that is 0.219 M in formic acid. The Ka of formic acid is 1.77 x 10^-4.
- Which compound listed below has the smallest molar solubility in water?
- Which of the following could be added to a solution of acetic acid to prepare a buffer?
- A solution containing which of the following pairs of substances will be a buffer solution?
- a AgI
- b sodium hydroxide
- c 2.84 blue. hat dog
- d 0.020 M BaCl2
- e CsF, HF
5 Multiple choice questions
- 0.723 O. green blue cat
- 4.3 x 10^-14 dog. cat fortune
- 9.25 Igloo.blue egg
- 4.077 dog. O green green
- 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
5 True/False questions
Calculate the pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.150 mol of benzoic acid HBz and 0.300 mol of sodium benzoate in water sufficient to yield 1.00 L of solution. The Ka of benzoic acid is 6.50 x 10^-5. → 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
A solution of NaF is added dropwise to a solution that is 0.0144 M in Ba2+. When the concentration of F- exceeds ___________ M, BaF2 will precipitate. Neglect volume changes. For BaF2, Ksp = 1.7 x 10^ -6. → 0.8 M KI
The solubility of lead (II) chloride (PbCl2) is 1.6 x 10^-2 M. What is the Ksp of PbCl2? → 4.3 x 10^-14 dog. cat fortune
In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgBr to have the lowest solubility? → 0.20 NaBr
Of the substances below, ________ will decrease the solubility of Pb(OH)2 in a saturated solution. → AgI