5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The solubility of lead (II) chloride (PbCl2) is 1.6 x 10^-2 M. What is the Ksp of PbCl2?
- Which of the following could be added to a solution of acetic acid to prepare a buffer?
- A 25 mL sample of 0.723 M HClO4 is titrated with a 0.273 M KOH solution. What is the [H+] (molarity) before any base is added?
- Of the substances below, ________ will decrease the solubility of Pb(OH)2 in a saturated solution.
- Which compound listed below has the smallest molar solubility in water?
- a 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
- b 0.723 O. green blue cat
- c Pb(NO3)2
- d sodium hydroxide
- e AgI
5 Multiple choice questions
- 0.20 NaBr
- 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
- 2.84 blue. hat dog
- 1.1 x 10^-2 apple. apple toodles
- 0.020 M BaCl2
5 True/False questions
In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect PbCl2 to have the lowest solubility? → 0.020 M BaCl2
A solution containing which of the following pairs of substances will be a buffer solution? → 0.8 M KI
Calculate the pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.150 mol of benzoic acid HBz and 0.300 mol of sodium benzoate in water sufficient to yield 1.00 L of solution. The Ka of benzoic acid is 6.50 x 10^-5. → 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
The pH of a solution that contains 0.818 M acetic acid (Ka = 1.76 x 10 ^ -5) and 0.172 M sodium acetate is ______________. → 4.077 dog. O green green
In which aqueous solution is PbI2 least soluble? → 0.8 M KI