5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A 25 mL sample of 0.723 M HClO4 is titrated with a 0.273 M KOH solution. What is the [H+] (molarity) before any base is added?
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgCl to have the lowest solubility?
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgBr to have the lowest solubility?
- Calculate the pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.150 mol of benzoic acid HBz and 0.300 mol of sodium benzoate in water sufficient to yield 1.00 L of solution. The Ka of benzoic acid is 6.50 x 10^-5.
- A solution containing which of the following pairs of substances will be a buffer solution?
- a 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
- b 0.723 O. green blue cat
- c 0.020 M BaCl2
- d CsF, HF
- e 0.20 NaBr
5 Multiple choice questions
- 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
- 0.8 M KI
- 4.3 x 10^-14 dog. cat fortune
- 2.84 blue. hat dog
- 2.83 blue.hat cat
5 True/False questions
The pH of a solution that contains 0.818 M acetic acid (Ka = 1.76 x 10 ^ -5) and 0.172 M sodium acetate is ______________. → 4.077 dog. O green green
The solubility of lead (II) chloride (PbCl2) is 1.6 x 10^-2 M. What is the Ksp of PbCl2? → 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect PbCl2 to have the lowest solubility? → .020 M BaCl2 (2nd)
The Kb of ammonia is 1.77 x 10^-5. The pH of a buffer prepared by combining 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonia and 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonium nitrate is _________________. → 9.25 Igloo.blue egg
Which compound listed below has the smallest molar solubility in water? → AgI