5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect PbCl2 to have the lowest solubility?
- The Kb of ammonia is 1.77 x 10^-5. The pH of a buffer prepared by combining 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonia and 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonium nitrate is _________________.
- In which aqueous solution is PbI2 least soluble?
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgCl to have the lowest solubility?
- A solution of NaF is added dropwise to a solution that is 0.0144 M in Ba2+. When the concentration of F- exceeds ___________ M, BaF2 will precipitate. Neglect volume changes. For BaF2, Ksp = 1.7 x 10^ -6.
- a 1.1 x 10^-2 apple. apple toodles
- b 0.8 M KI
- c 0.020 M BaCl2
- d 9.25 Igloo.blue egg
- e .020 M BaCl2 (2nd)
5 Multiple choice questions
- CsF, HF
- 4.077 dog. O green green
- 2.83 blue.hat cat
- 2.84 blue. hat dog
5 True/False questions
The pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.350 mol of solid methylamine hydrochloride (CH3NH3Cl) in 1.00 L of 1.10 M methylamine (CH3NH2) is ________. The Kb for methylamine is 4.40 x 10 ^-4. (Assume the final volume is 1.00L.) → 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
A 25 mL sample of 0.723 M HClO4 is titrated with a 0.273 M KOH solution. What is the [H+] (molarity) before any base is added? → 0.723 O. green blue cat
The solubility of manganese (II) hydroxide (Mn(OH)2) is 2.2 x 10 ^ -5 M. What is the Ksp of Mn(OH)2? → 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
What is the molar solubility of barium fluoride (BaF2) in water? The solubility-product constant for BaF2 is 1.7 x 10^-6 at 25C. → 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
Which of the following could be added to a solution of acetic acid to prepare a buffer? → 0.8 M KI