5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The solubility of manganese (II) hydroxide (Mn(OH)2) is 2.2 x 10 ^ -5 M. What is the Ksp of Mn(OH)2?
- In which aqueous solution is PbI2 least soluble?
- Calculate the pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.150 mol of benzoic acid HBz and 0.300 mol of sodium benzoate in water sufficient to yield 1.00 L of solution. The Ka of benzoic acid is 6.50 x 10^-5.
- A solution containing which of the following pairs of substances will be a buffer solution?
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgCl to have the lowest solubility?
- a 0.020 M BaCl2
- b 4.3 x 10^-14 dog. cat fortune
- c 0.8 M KI
- d 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
- e CsF, HF
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 0.20 NaBr
- 9.25 Igloo.blue egg
- 2.83 blue.hat cat
- 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
5 True/False Questions
What is the molar solubility of barium fluoride (BaF2) in water? The solubility-product constant for BaF2 is 1.7 x 10^-6 at 25C. → 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
The pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.350 mol of solid methylamine hydrochloride (CH3NH3Cl) in 1.00 L of 1.10 M methylamine (CH3NH2) is ________. The Kb for methylamine is 4.40 x 10 ^-4. (Assume the final volume is 1.00L.) → 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect PbCl2 to have the lowest solubility? → 0.020 M BaCl2
The pH of a solution that contains 0.818 M acetic acid (Ka = 1.76 x 10 ^ -5) and 0.172 M sodium acetate is ______________. → 3.487 cat. dog hat green
A solution of NaF is added dropwise to a solution that is 0.0144 M in Ba2+. When the concentration of F- exceeds ___________ M, BaF2 will precipitate. Neglect volume changes. For BaF2, Ksp = 1.7 x 10^ -6. → 0.8 M KI