5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Beta vulgaris 'Pronto' AGM
- Raphanus sativus 'Saxa 2'
- Cucurbita pepo 'Long Green Bush'
- Phaseolus coccineus 'Scarlet Empire'
- Brassica oleracea (Capitata) 'Durham Early'
- a Can use as courgettes or marrow
- b Early spring cabbage
- c Early radish
- d Bolt-resistant beetroot, good for baby beets and salad leaves
- e Climbing runner bean
5 Multiple choice questions
- Winter savoy cabbage
- Early red potato
- Autumn, red cabbage
- Autumn/late winter brussels sprouts
- Loose leaf Italian lettuce with attractive frilly edges
5 True/False questions
Daucus carota 'Trevor' AGM → Main crop carrot
Daucus carota 'Early Nantes' → Late crop carrot; stores well over winter
Beta vulgaris 'Alto' AGM → Early beetroot; sweet, cylindrical roots
Allium porrum 'Lancelot' → Early leek; good for baby leek crop
Allium cepa 'Red Baron' AGM → High yielding F1 hybrid onion; stores well