5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Certified Copy of a Death Certificate
- Transfer of Remains
- a the moving of a dead human body from the place of death to the Funeral Home or other designated
- b A chamber in a mausoleum, of sufficient size, generally used to contain the remains of a deceased person.
- c A legal copy of the original death certificate.
- d The reduction of a dead human body to inorganic bone fragments by intense heat in a specifically designed retort or chamber.
- e synthetic or natural organic material shaped when soft and then hardened
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- reduction in the amount of a bill when a specified minimum quantity of merchandise has been ordered.
- the meeting between the funeral director and the client family during which the funeral arrangements are discussed
- The top most part of the casket shell, including the ogee, crown, pie, and header
- the handles, ornamental fixtures, and their fittings that are attached to the casket shell.
- a mechanical device used to lower a casket into the ground.
5 True/False Questions
Coffin → A case or receptacle for dead human remains which is anthropoidal in shape.
Casket Rack → the stand or support upon which a casket rests in the selection room.
Acknowledgement Cards → the placing of a remains in a crypt in a mausoleum.
Ferrous Metal → In burial vaults, a method of sealing that utilizes an epoxy compound in conjunction with a tongue-in-groove closure at the top of the vault.
Columbarium → Cremated human remains.