5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Arrangement Conference
- Ziegler Case
- a A combination of a tailored interior with one or more other styles of interior; for effect.
- b A division of the total into four intervals, each one representing one-fourth of the total.
- c A gasket-sealed container which can be used as an insert into a casket or a separate shipping container.
- d A structure, room, or space in a mausoleum or other building containing niches or recesses used to hold cremated remains.
- e the meeting between the funeral director and the client family during which the funeral arrangements are discussed
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any metal formed from iron (steel or stainless steel).
- A building containing crypts or vaults for entombment.
- a casket in which the rim (ogee), crown, and pies are formed as one unit with a transverse cut in the cap, forming a two piece lid for the casket.
- The Sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units
- The focal part of the interior which fills the inside of the crown, sometimes bordered by the roll (cove)
5 True/False questions
Demonstration Group → Three or four caskets utilized to educate the selecting party regarding the elements of casket construction.
Crematory → A furnace or retort for cremating dead human bodies; a building that houses a retort.
Perfection Full Couch → A casket in which the rim (ogee), crown, and pies are formed as one unit and which raises as one piece.
Crepe → A chamber in a mausoleum, of sufficient size, generally used to contain the remains of a deceased person.
Cemetery → An area of ground set aside and dedicated for the final disposition of dead human bodies.