5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Consecutive Method
- Sales Frequency
- a Placing caskets in the selection room in their order of increasing or decreasing value.
- b The number of times sales in a given price bracket occurs over a fixed period of time.
- c The upper and lower limits of a series of numbers
- d The Part of the casket handle, attached to the lug or arm, which is grasped by the casket bearer
- e the placing of a remains in a crypt in a mausoleum.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One who supplies the vital statistic information concerning the deceased.
- A legal document containing vital statistic, disposition, and final medical information pertaining to the deceased.
- A casket in which the rim (ogee), crown, and pies are formed as one unit and which raises as one piece.
- the art of making the public aware of the services or commodities that a business has for sale
- A moveable casket handle with a hinged arm.
5 True/False Questions
Preplanned Funeral Arrangements → Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.
Casket Stand → a rigid container which is designed for the encasement of human remains and which is usually constructed of wood, metal, fiberglass, plastic, or like material, and ornamented and lined with fabric.
Semi-Tailored → A combination of a tailored interior with one or more other styles of interior; for effect.
Death Notice → A classified notice publicizing the death of a person and giving those details of the funeral service that the survivors wish to have published.
Wood Veneer → Compose the sides and ends of the casket shell.