5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Direct Selection Room Procedure
- Grave Box
- Quantity Discount
- Demonstration Group
- a reduction in the amount of a bill when a specified minimum quantity of merchandise has been ordered.
- b The method of selling caskets whereby the funeral director remains in the selection room throughout the selection process.
- c An outer enclosure consisting of a body and a one or two piece lid.
- d An area of ground set aside and dedicated for the final disposition of dead human bodies.
- e Three or four caskets utilized to educate the selecting party regarding the elements of casket construction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A pamphlet made available at the funeral service giving details about the deceased and the funeral arrangements.
- Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.
- Webbing or similar material used for lowering the casket into the grave.
- A chamber in a mausoleum, of sufficient size, generally used to contain the remains of a deceased person.
- A metal alloy consisting of 90% copper with tin and sometimes zinc comprising the other 10%.
5 True/False questions
Outer Burial Container → Any container which is designed for placement in the grave around the casket, including, but not limited to containers commonly known as burial vaults, grave boxes, and grave liners.
Gauge → The upper and lower limits of a series of numbers
Unit Pricing → A method of price quotation showing separately the price of the service to be rendered and the price of the casket.
Range → The upper and lower limits of a series of numbers
Gimp → The top most part of the casket shell, including the ogee, crown, pie, and header