5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- National Cemetery
- Perfection Full Couch
- a A structure, room, or space in a mausoleum or other building containing niches or recesses used to hold cremated remains.
- b The Sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units
- c A cemetery created and maintained under an Act of Congress for burial of veterans of military service and their family members.
- d A division of the total into four intervals, each one representing one-fourth of the total.
- e A casket in which the rim (ogee), crown, and pies are formed as one unit and which raises as one piece.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A non-metal receptacle or enclosure, without ornamentation or a fixed interior lining, designed for the encasement of human remains and which is made of cardboard, pressed-wood, composition material, or pouches of canvas or other material
- The purchasing, pricing, display, and sale of merchandise.
- Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.
- a rigid container which is designed for the encasement of human remains and which is usually constructed of wood, metal, fiberglass, plastic, or like material, and ornamented and lined with fabric.
- A method of price quotation which creates one total price package for both service and merchandise.
5 True/False Questions
Plastic → synthetic or natural organic material shaped when soft and then hardened
Arm → The Part of the casket handle, attached to the lug or arm, which is grasped by the casket bearer
Bail Handle → Compose the sides and ends of the casket shell.
Grave Box → An outer enclosure consisting of a body and a one or two piece lid.
Ziegler Case → The Sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units