5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Casket Rack
- National Cemetery
- Perfection Half Couch
- Stainless Steel
- a a casket in which the rim (ogee), crown, and pies are formed as one unit with a transverse cut in the cap, forming a two piece lid for the casket.
- b A cemetery created and maintained under an Act of Congress for burial of veterans of military service and their family members.
- c Value in an ordered set of values which represent the midpoint
- d A metal alloy of steel, chromium, and sometimes nickel which is used in casket construction; noted for its ability to resist rust.
- e a device upon which two or three caskets are placed, one on top of the other for display
5 Multiple choice questions
- A casket in which the rim (ogee), crown, and pies are formed as one unit and which raises as one piece.
- synthetic or natural organic material shaped when soft and then hardened
- A transfer container consisting of a wooden tray with a cardboard covering for the casket.
- A case or receptacle for dead human remains which is anthropoidal in shape.
- An outer enclosure consisting of a body and a one or two piece lid.
5 True/False questions
Wood Veneer → A component part of the casket interior which is inside the head portion of the cap; no distinction is made between the head panel and foot panel in full couch caskets.
Informant → One who supplies the vital statistic information concerning the deceased.
Niche → a strip of metal, plastic or cloth that is attached to the inside of the panel, covering the area at which point the roll is anchored
Transfer of Remains → the moving of a dead human body from the place of death to the Funeral Home or other designated
Functional Pricing → the art of making the public aware of the services or commodities that a business has for sale