5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Direct Selection Room Procedure
- a an outer enclosure which offers protection from the earth load as well as possessing sealing qualities.
- b The method of selling caskets whereby the funeral director remains in the selection room throughout the selection process.
- c bare metal is scratched with an abrasive material and then finished until a smooth high gloss is obtained
- d Number that occurs most frequently in a listing of numbers
- e The portion of the casket shell containing the top body molding, body panel, base molding, and casket bottom
5 Multiple choice questions
- the method of price quotation by which each unit of service and/or merchandise is priced separately.
- An area of ground set aside and dedicated for the final disposition of dead human bodies.
- A news item concerning the death of a person which usually contains a biographical sketch.
- a mechanical device used to lower a casket into the ground.
- the stand or support upon which a casket rests in the selection room.
5 True/False questions
Median → Value in an ordered set of values which represent the midpoint
Grave Liner → An outer enclosure consisting of a body and a one or two piece lid.
Crematory → An area of ground set aside and dedicated for the final disposition of dead human bodies.
Top Seal → the top of an air seal burial vault which entraps air as it is put in position; it also supports the weight of the earth above.
Church Truck → a device upon which two or three caskets are placed, one on top of the other for display