5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bail Handle
- Consecutive Method
- Prefunded Funeral Arrangements
- Ziegler Case
- a A single handle in which the lug, arm, and bar are combined in one unit.
- b Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.
- c the top of an air seal burial vault which entraps air as it is put in position; it also supports the weight of the earth above.
- d Placing caskets in the selection room in their order of increasing or decreasing value.
- e A gasket-sealed container which can be used as an insert into a casket or a separate shipping container.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A classified notice publicizing the death of a person and giving those details of the funeral service that the survivors wish to have published.
- A non-metal receptacle or enclosure, without ornamentation or a fixed interior lining, designed for the encasement of human remains and which is made of cardboard, pressed-wood, composition material, or pouches of canvas or other material
- Recess or Space in a columbarium used for permanent placing of cremated remains
- A legal copy of the original death certificate.
- a container for cremated remains
5 True/False Questions
Gauge → A measurement of thickness of metals; the number of sheets of metal necessary to equal approximately one inch of thickness.
Bar → The Part of the casket handle, attached to the lug or arm, which is grasped by the casket bearer
Crypt → A chamber in a mausoleum, of sufficient size, generally used to contain the remains of a deceased person.
Bi-Unit Pricing → A method of price quotation which creates one total price package for both service and merchandise.
Preplanned Funeral Arrangements → Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.