5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wood Veneer
- Ferrous Metal
- Casket Stand
- Consecutive Method
- a Any metal formed from iron (steel or stainless steel).
- b Placing caskets in the selection room in their order of increasing or decreasing value.
- c a thin crinkled cloth of silk, rayon, cotton, or wool
- d the stand or support upon which a casket rests in the selection room.
- e Created by gluing a thin layer of wood of superior or excellent grain to an inferior wood.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The focal part of the interior which fills the inside of the crown, sometimes bordered by the roll (cove)
- A legal copy of the original death certificate.
- a mechanical device used to lower a casket into the ground.
- A method of price quotation showing separately the price of the service to be rendered and the price of the casket.
- Any container which is designed for placement in the grave around the casket, including, but not limited to containers commonly known as burial vaults, grave boxes, and grave liners.
5 True/False questions
Casket Rack → the stand or support upon which a casket rests in the selection room.
Register Book → An outer enclosure consisting of a body and a one or two piece lid.
Bail Handle → The focal part of the interior which fills the inside of the crown, sometimes bordered by the roll (cove)
Urn → That part of the casket handle that attaches the bar to the lug.
Grave Liner → Webbing or similar material used for lowering the casket into the grave.