5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bi-Unit Pricing
- Air Tray
- Cash Advances
- a The Sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units
- b A method of price quotation showing separately the price of the service to be rendered and the price of the casket.
- c A transfer container consisting of a wooden tray with a cardboard covering for the casket.
- d any item of service or merchandise described to the purchaser as a "cash advance," "accommodation," "cash disbursements," or similar term; any item obtained from a third party and paid for by the funeral provider on the purchaser's behalf.
- e Value in an ordered set of values which represent the midpoint
5 Multiple choice questions
- Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.
- An outer enclosure consisting of a body and a one or two piece lid.
- A pamphlet made available at the funeral service giving details about the deceased and the funeral arrangements.
- a device upon which two or three caskets are placed, one on top of the other for display
- Compose the sides and ends of the casket shell.
5 True/False questions
Advertising → the stand or support upon which a casket rests in the selection room.
Functional Pricing → A method of price quotation which creates one total price package for both service and merchandise.
Acknowledgement Cards → Cards of recognition sent to friends for kindness shown to a deceased's family
Death Notice → A classified notice publicizing the death of a person and giving those details of the funeral service that the survivors wish to have published.
Unit Pricing → A method of price quotation showing separately the price of the service to be rendered and the price of the casket.