5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Quantity Discount
- Cash Discount
- Head Panel
- a A reduction of the price given for payment of an account within the time limits established by the sales contract.
- b reduction in the amount of a bill when a specified minimum quantity of merchandise has been ordered.
- c A component part of the casket interior which is inside the head portion of the cap; no distinction is made between the head panel and foot panel in full couch caskets.
- d An area of ground set aside and dedicated for the final disposition of dead human bodies.
- e The act of placing cremains in an urn.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Number that occurs most frequently in a listing of numbers
- Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that do not include provisions for funding or prepayment.
- Cremated human remains.
- A casket in which the rim (ogee), crown, and pies are formed as one unit and which raises as one piece.
- A pamphlet made available at the funeral service giving details about the deceased and the funeral arrangements.
5 True/False Questions
Median → Value in an ordered set of values which represent the midpoint
Crypt → a thin crinkled cloth of silk, rayon, cotton, or wool
Demonstration Group → Three or four caskets utilized to educate the selecting party regarding the elements of casket construction.
Grave Straps → Webbing or similar material used for lowering the casket into the grave.
Transfer of Remains → the moving of a dead human body from the place of death to the Funeral Home or other designated