5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Head Panel
- Death Notice
- Cash Discount
- a a strip of metal, plastic or cloth that is attached to the inside of the panel, covering the area at which point the roll is anchored
- b A metal alloy consisting of 90% copper with tin and sometimes zinc comprising the other 10%.
- c A classified notice publicizing the death of a person and giving those details of the funeral service that the survivors wish to have published.
- d A reduction of the price given for payment of an account within the time limits established by the sales contract.
- e A component part of the casket interior which is inside the head portion of the cap; no distinction is made between the head panel and foot panel in full couch caskets.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the moving of a dead human body from the place of death to the Funeral Home or other designated
- A legal document containing vital statistic, disposition, and final medical information pertaining to the deceased.
- A news item concerning the death of a person which usually contains a biographical sketch.
- the meeting between the funeral director and the client family during which the funeral arrangements are discussed
- synthetic or natural organic material shaped when soft and then hardened
5 True/False Questions
Prefunded Funeral Arrangements → Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.
Ziegler Case → The Sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units
Cremation → A furnace or retort for cremating dead human bodies; a building that houses a retort.
Wood Veneer → Created by gluing a thin layer of wood of superior or excellent grain to an inferior wood.
Casket Rack → a device upon which two or three caskets are placed, one on top of the other for display