A&P1 Lecture - Lesson 2
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- nonpolar covalent bond
- H2 is a molecule
- a two or more atoms OF DIFFERENT ELEMENTS joined by strong or weak bonds
- b --water loving/interacts with water
--includes polar molecules and ions
- c EQUAL sharing of electrons because atoms involved in the bond have equal pull for the electrons
- d Is H2 a molecule? A compound? or both?
- e materials coming out of a reaction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a type of steroid; metabolic regulation
- How many amino acids are there? How many are essential/obtained from diet?
- fatty acids attached to a glycerol molecule;
linked together by an ester bond
- two or more double bonds
- What is a exchange reaction?
5 True/False Questions
reactants → materials going into a reaction
double covalent bond → sharing two pairs of electrons
catabolism → Decomposition reaction aka?
Compounds are all molecules, but not all molecules are compounds. → What is a reversible reaction?
condensation → Dehydration aka?