5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the MAW provide to the MEF?
- What is Marine Corps Forces (MARFOR?)
- What are the Four parts of the MEF?
- What is in Sect 1-3 of EDVR?
- Discuss Expand.
- a Task organized to provide support to MEF mission by preforming some or all of 6 functions of Marine Corps aviation.
- b Organized as MAGTFs and are either employes as part of Naval expiditionary forces or separately as part of larger joint or combined forces.
- c Marine Headquarters Group (MHG)
Marine Aircraft Wing, air combat element (MAW) (ACE)
Marine Division, Ground Combat Division (MARDIV) (GCE)
Marine Logistics Group, Logistics Combat Element (MLG) (LCE)
- d 1= prospective personel gains
2=prospective personel losses
3= Alphabetic listing of all enlisted Members assigned to activity
- e Expand peacetime components to meet wartime needs according to the Joint Mobilization plans.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 31st MEU (SOC)
- The administration, discipline, internal organization, training requirements, efficiency, readiness, operation of Material Support system, and the total Performance of the Marine Corps.
- Provides a less formal way to correspond within and activity/command.
- an inappropriate relationship between a superior and a subordinate
5 True/False questions
What is a summary Court martial and what is maximum Punishments? → Military judge alone or Miltary Judge and not less than 3 AD service members. (Max Punishments) Confinement for 6 months, hard labor without Confinement for 3 months, or Forfieture of 2/3 pay for 6 months, and reduction in rank.
Where is 3rd Mef Located? → Rapid Deployment and Employment via amphibious shipping, strategic airlift, marrying with MPF assests or any combination thereof.
What is the purpose of Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC?) → Consist of the Commandant of the Marine Corps and all those who advise the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
What is a General Court martial and what is maximum Punishments? → Military judge alone or Miltary Judge and not less than 3 AD service members. (Max Punishments) Confinement for 6 months, hard labor without Confinement for 3 months, or Forfieture of 2/3 pay for 6 months, and reduction in rank.
Equal Opportunity → Used primarily for transmitting Corespondance through chain of command but can also be used to redirect a letter