5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Operational Commander Report
- Where is Marine Forces Pacific (MARFORPAC?)
- What are the Components of a MEU(SOC?)
- What are the four components of a MEB?
- What are the 3 types of Reports?
- a Opitional and can only be submitted on Commanding officers or OIC's by Operational Commanders who are nto their regular reporting seniors (do not have to be signed by reg reporting senior)
- b CE
- c Hawaii
- d Regular
- e CE
Reinforced Helo squadron (ACE)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Develop Doctrine, Procedures and Equipment for Airborne operations.
- Approximately 3400 Marines Who Protect Key Naval installations and facilities world Wide. This includes Marine barracks and security companies Conus and afloat.
- Uniformed Code of Military Justice
- Military judge alone or Military judge and not less than 5 impartial AD members. Lowest level authority to convene is usually a Commanding Gen of a Bas, Division, Wing or Equivalent. Punishment can be anything not forbidden by UCMJ.
5 True/False Questions
What MEU (SOC) CE's are located in 2nd MEF? → CE
GCE (at least Plt sized)
What are the 7 elements of the Marine Corps mission? → provide
What four Parts does each standing MEF consist of? → Permenent CE
1 Mar Div
What are the 7 Special Operations of a MEU (SOC?) → Marine Corps Forces
Marine Corps Security Forces
Marine Security Gaurd
Raters and Senior Raters → E6 and below reports require a rater, senior rater, and reporting senior. This allows Senior enlisted and junior officers to be included in the eval process. E7 or above or civillian equivalent