5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who is the Reporting Senior?
- Whats in your Page 2?
- What is the Commmandant of the Marine Corps Responsible for?
- What are the 3 types of Court Martial
- Where is 2nd Mef Located?
- a Commanding Officers
- b North and South Carolina.
- c The administration, discipline, internal organization, training requirements, efficiency, readiness, operation of Material Support system, and the total Performance of the Marine Corps.
- d Dependent info and emergency info.
- e Summary
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 31st MEU (SOC)
- Consist of the Commandant of the Marine Corps and all those who advise the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
- Enlisted Qualifications History
- any act that is cruel, abusive, humiliating, oppressive, demeaning, harmful
5 True/False Questions
What are the four components of a MEB? → CE
What is in Page 13? → Administrative remarks
Discuss Expand. → Expand peacetime components to meet wartime needs according to the Joint Mobilization plans.
Discuss 2nd Develop. → Develop Doctrine, Procedures and Equipment for Airborne operations.
What is a MEB capable of? → Rapid Deployment and Employment via amphibious shipping, strategic airlift, marrying with MPF assests or any combination thereof.