5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Equal Opportunity
- What is a MAGTF?
- What is a summary Court martial and what is maximum Punishments?
- suicide prevention program consist of what 4 elements?
- Sexual Harassment
- a A balanced and flexable task organized force that can respond to a contingency anywhere in the world and conduct a variety of missions.
- b Training
- c The absence of employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- d Composed of one AD commissioned Officer O-3 or higher. Can adjudge any punishment not forbiddend by UCMJ Except for Confinment more than 1 month with hard labor, Confinement more than 45 days, restriction for more than 2 months or forfeiture of more than 1 months pay. Less formal than other types and not used for officers no more than a reduction of one rank.
- e Any unwanted action or activity of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, performance, or work environment.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Rapid Deployment and Employment via amphibious shipping, strategic airlift, marrying with MPF assests or any combination thereof.
- Japan and Hawaii.
- CO's Program done Middle of eval period to show strengths and weakness's in hope of Motivation for improvement.
- an inappropriate relationship between a superior and a subordinate
- Dependent info and emergency info.
5 True/False Questions
What Components are Required in a SPMAGTF? → Command and Support
Endorsements → Used primarily for transmitting Corespondance through chain of command but can also be used to redirect a letter
Discuss 1st Develop. → Develop Doctrine, Tactics, and Equipment for Landing forces in amphibious operations.
What is in your Page 5? → History of Assignments
What are the 3 Marine Corps Operating Forces? → Approximately 3400 Marines Who Protect Key Naval installations and facilities world Wide. This includes Marine barracks and security companies Conus and afloat.