5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Discuss Expand.
- Discuss 3rd Provide
- What are the 3 Marine Corps Operating Forces?
- Where is 2nd Mef Located?
- Discuss 2nd Provide.
- a Provide Marine forces for airborne operations according to the doctrine established by joint chiefs of staff.
- b North and South Carolina.
- c Expand peacetime components to meet wartime needs according to the Joint Mobilization plans.
- d Marine Corps Forces
Marine Corps Security Forces
Marine Security Gaurd
- e Provide Security for armed vessels, and Naval property at Naval Stations and Bases.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Service and Operational
- Approximately 3400 Marines Who Protect Key Naval installations and facilities world Wide. This includes Marine barracks and security companies Conus and afloat.
- Rapid Deployment and Employment via amphibious shipping, strategic airlift, marrying with MPF assests or any combination thereof.
- 31st MEU (SOC)
- Contains the diary message summary and Duty preference listing
5 True/False questions
Discuss 1st Develop. → Develop Doctrine, Procedures and Equipment for Airborne operations.
What does the MAW provide to the MEF? → Task organized to provide support to MEF mission by preforming some or all of 6 functions of Marine Corps aviation.
Who is in the Operational Chain of Command? → President
Secretary of Defense
Commanders of Combatant Commands
What MEU (SOC) CE's are located in 2nd MEF? → CE
GCE (at least Plt sized)
What are the 7 Special Operations of a MEU (SOC?) → Reconnaissance and Surveillance
Tactical Recovery of Aircraft and Personnel (TRAP)
Seizure/recovery of offshore energy facilities
Seizure/recovery of selected personnel or material
Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure (VBSS) of vessels
In-extremis hostage recovery