5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Concurrent Report
- Discuss 2nd Provide.
- What are the 3 types of Reports?
- What does MHG provide to the MEF?
- What are the 3 Marine Corps Operating Forces?
- a Regular
- b Provides for a record of significant preformance while in temp duty or additional duty and can not be submitted by anyone in members direct chain of command and must be counter signed by members reporting senior who has little authority to reject it.
- c Provide Security for armed vessels, and Naval property at Naval Stations and Bases.
- d Marine Corps Forces
Marine Corps Security Forces
Marine Security Gaurd
- e Command and Support
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contains the diary message summary and Duty preference listing
- Provides immediatley accessable, up to date emergency data including: Persons notified in case of death, Persons to recieve death gratuity when no spouse or child exhist, persons to recieved unpaid monies, who is to recieve pay if missing or pow, comercial ins. co's in case of death, and life insurance in effect.
- Southern California and Arizona.
5 True/False questions
What is a General Court martial and what is maximum Punishments? → Military judge alone or Military judge and not less than 5 impartial AD members. Lowest level authority to convene is usually a Commanding Gen of a Bas, Division, Wing or Equivalent. Punishment can be anything not forbidden by UCMJ.
What Does the Marine Division provide for the MEF? → Task organized to provide support to MEF mission by preforming some or all of 6 functions of Marine Corps aviation.
Sexual Harassment → Any unwanted action or activity of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, performance, or work environment.
Endorsements → Used primarily for transmitting Corespondance through chain of command but can also be used to redirect a letter
What are the 7 Special Operations of a MEU (SOC?) → Reconnaissance and Surveillance
Tactical Recovery of Aircraft and Personnel (TRAP)
Seizure/recovery of offshore energy facilities
Seizure/recovery of selected personnel or material
Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure (VBSS) of vessels
In-extremis hostage recovery