5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Where is 3rd Mef Located?
- What is the Commmandant of the Marine Corps Responsible for?
- What is in Sect 5 of EDVR?
- Who is in the Operational Chain of Command?
- Concurrent Report
- a The administration, discipline, internal organization, training requirements, efficiency, readiness, operation of Material Support system, and the total Performance of the Marine Corps.
- b Personnel Status Summary
- c Japan and Hawaii.
- d Provides for a record of significant preformance while in temp duty or additional duty and can not be submitted by anyone in members direct chain of command and must be counter signed by members reporting senior who has little authority to reject it.
- e President
Secretary of Defense
Commanders of Combatant Commands
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Provides immediatley accessable, up to date emergency data including: Persons notified in case of death, Persons to recieve death gratuity when no spouse or child exhist, persons to recieved unpaid monies, who is to recieve pay if missing or pow, comercial ins. co's in case of death, and life insurance in effect.
- Organized as MAGTFs and are either employes as part of Naval expiditionary forces or separately as part of larger joint or combined forces.
- Military judge alone or Miltary Judge and not less than 3 AD service members. (Max Punishments) Confinement for 6 months, hard labor without Confinement for 3 months, or Forfieture of 2/3 pay for 6 months, and reduction in rank.
- Application of dependency allowances and military spouse data
- Are authorized to assume the senior authority of subordinate commanding officers whose
5 True/False Questions
Where is Marine Forces Pacific (MARFORPAC?) → Organized as MAGTFs and are either employes as part of Naval expiditionary forces or separately as part of larger joint or combined forces.
What Components are Required in a SPMAGTF? → CE
GCE (at least Plt sized)
Discuss 1st Develop. → Develop Doctrine, Tactics, and Equipment for Landing forces in amphibious operations.
What is in your Page 5? → History of Assignments
Enlisted Reporting Seniors → CPO E7-E-9 may act as reporting seniors for E4 and below