5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is in Section 7 of EDVR?
- What is in Section 8 of EDVR?
- What is in Section 12 of EDVR?
- What is in Section 9 and 10 of EDVR?
- a Contains list of individuals that have NEC's
- b Contains the diary message summary and Duty preference listing
- c All Officers and Enlisted In TAD Status.
- d Contains NEC billiet and personel inventory
- e Used primarily for transmitting Corespondance through chain of command but can also be used to redirect a letter
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any unwanted action or activity of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, performance, or work environment.
- Develop Doctrine, Procedures and Equipment for Airborne operations.
- Application of dependency allowances and military spouse data
- Southern California and Arizona.
- an inappropriate relationship between a superior and a subordinate
5 True/False questions
What MEU (SOC) CE is located in 3rd MEF? → North and South Carolina.
Discuss 2nd Provide. → Provide Security for armed vessels, and Naval property at Naval Stations and Bases.
Delegated Reporting Seniors → Delegation of reporting senior authority is an transfer of authority not by direction
What is a MAGTF? → Rapid Deployment and Employment via amphibious shipping, strategic airlift, marrying with MPF assests or any combination thereof.
What Does the Marine Division provide for the MEF? → Task organized to conduct Ground missions in support of the MEF.