5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Raters and Senior Raters
- How long do you have to appeal a NJP?
- What is in part 1 of Page 2?
- When can NJP be administered?
- a Must submit a written statement within 5 days of Imposition of the punishment.
- b For minor offenses of UCMJ where the max punishment does not include a dishonorable discharge.
- c E6 and below reports require a rater, senior rater, and reporting senior. This allows Senior enlisted and junior officers to be included in the eval process. E7 or above or civillian equivalent
- d Application of dependency allowances and military spouse data
- e Provides a less formal way to correspond within and activity/command.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- All Officers and Enlisted In TAD Status.
- Composed of one AD commissioned Officer O-3 or higher. Can adjudge any punishment not forbiddend by UCMJ Except for Confinment more than 1 month with hard labor, Confinement more than 45 days, restriction for more than 2 months or forfeiture of more than 1 months pay. Less formal than other types and not used for officers no more than a reduction of one rank.
- Military judge alone or Military judge and not less than 5 impartial AD members. Lowest level authority to convene is usually a Commanding Gen of a Bas, Division, Wing or Equivalent. Punishment can be anything not forbidden by UCMJ.
- Southern California and Arizona.
5 True/False Questions
Operational Commander Report → Foundation of performance Record Must cover day to day naval service on AD or Drilling reserves programs except Initial entry training and other limited circumstances
Fraternization → Used to correspond officially within or outside DOD
Discuss Expand. → Expand peacetime components to meet wartime needs according to the Joint Mobilization plans.
Where is Marine Forces Pacific (MARFORPAC?) → Hawaii
Where is Commanders of Marine Forces Command (MARFORCOM?) → The administration, discipline, internal organization, training requirements, efficiency, readiness, operation of Material Support system, and the total Performance of the Marine Corps.