← Bio 101 Lad Test 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the five steps in the Scientific Theory?
- In iodine does what color means it is positive for starch?
- The minimum distance between two objects in where they can still be seen as two seperate objects is known as?
- What is used to rotate the objective lens?
- High power objective lens is?
- a Blue-Black
- b 1. Make an Observation
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Test the hypothesis
4. Form a conclusion
- c Resolution
- d 40
- e Nose piece
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- same field of veiw.
- A Protien
5 True/False Questions
Low poser has a total magnification of ? → 1000
What is used to change the Field of view? → Mechanical stage adjuster
Scaaning power has an objective lens of ? → 40
Iodine identifies the presence of what? → A Protien
Is an onion a good example of a sugar? → Yes