5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Parfocal is...
- A chain of two or more amino acids is...
- Emulsified oil turns what color?
- What are the five steps in the Scientific Theory?
- What allows the glass slide to move left or right or backwards and forwards?
- a A Peptide
- b 1. Make an Observation
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Test the hypothesis
4. Form a conclusion
- c once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.
- d Mehanical Stage
- e White
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- same field of veiw.
- Mechanical stage adjuster
5 True/False Questions
Is starch a polysaccharide? → Yes
Is an onion a good example of a sugar? → Yes
Iodine identifies the presence of what? → Starch
Albumin is an example of what → A Protien
Oil immersion has a total magnifcation of? → 100