5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- High power objective lens is?
- Is a potatoea and example of starch?
- Parfocal is...
- What is used to rotate the objective lens?
- A chain of two or more amino acids is...
- a 40
- b A Peptide
- c Yes
- d once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.
- e Nose piece
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mehanical Stage
- A Protien
5 True/False questions
Parcentral is the... → once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.
Scaaning power has an objective lens of ? → 4
In Bieuret Reagent the color purple indicates? → Protiens
What is used to change the Field of view? → Nose piece
Beiret reagent is used to identify... → Protiens