5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Albumin is an example of what
- Beiret reagent is used to identify...
- Is an onion a good example of a sugar?
- What allows the glass slide to move left or right or backwards and forwards?
- In Bieuret Reagent the color purple indicates?
- a Mehanical Stage
- b Protiens
- c The presence of a protein
- d Yes
- e A Protien
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Peptide
5 True/False questions
Is a potatoea and example of starch? → Yes
Emulsified oil turns what color? → same field of veiw.
In iodine does what color means it is positive for starch? → Blue-Black
Iris/ diaphragm is used to change the intensity of what? → Mechanical stage adjuster
What are the five steps in the Scientific Theory? → 1. Make an Observation
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Test the hypothesis
4. Form a conclusion