5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- In iodine does what color means it is positive for starch?
- Scaaning power has an objective lens of ?
- Iodine identifies the presence of what?
- Is a potatoea and example of starch?
- a Starch
- b Yes
- c Blue-Black
- d 4
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The presence of a protein
- 1. Make an Observation
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Test the hypothesis
4. Form a conclusion
- A Peptide
5 True/False Questions
Parfocal is... → once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.
What is used to change the Field of view? → Nose piece
High power objective lens is? → 40
Is starch a polysaccharide? → same field of veiw.
Beiret reagent is used to identify... → Protiens