5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Is starch a polysaccharide?
- Albumin is an example of what
- In Bieuret Reagent the color purple indicates?
- Parcentral is the...
- What is used to rotate the objective lens?
- a Nose piece
- b The presence of a protein
- c same field of veiw.
- d A Protien
- e Yes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A Peptide
- once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.
5 True/False Questions
What are the five steps in the Scientific Theory? → Nose piece
Emulsified oil turns what color? → White
Beiret reagent is used to identify... → same field of veiw.
Iodine identifies the presence of what? → Starch
Oil immersion has a total magnifcation of? → 1000