5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Emulsified oil turns what color?
- Is starch a polysaccharide?
- In iodine does what color means it is positive for starch?
- A chain of two or more amino acids is...
- Iodine identifies the presence of what?
- a Starch
- b White
- c Yes
- d A Peptide
- e Blue-Black
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nose piece
- The presence of a protein
- 1. Make an Observation
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Test the hypothesis
4. Form a conclusion
- same field of veiw.
5 True/False questions
Is an onion a good example of a sugar? → A Protien
Albumin is an example of what → A Protien
Beiret reagent is used to identify... → same field of veiw.
Scaaning power has an objective lens of ? → 40
What is used to change the Field of view? → Mechanical stage adjuster