5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- High power objective lens is?
- The minimum distance between two objects in where they can still be seen as two seperate objects is known as?
- Scaaning power has an objective lens of ?
- A chain of two or more amino acids is...
- What allows the glass slide to move left or right or backwards and forwards?
- a Resolution
- b Mehanical Stage
- c 4
- d 40
- e A Peptide
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
What is used to change the Field of view? → Mechanical stage adjuster
What are the five steps in the Scientific Theory? → Nose piece
In iodine does what color means it is positive for starch? → Blue-Black
What is used to rotate the objective lens? → Nose piece
In Bieuret Reagent the color purple indicates? → The presence of a protein