← Bio 101 Lad Test 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In iodine does what color means it is positive for starch?
- Parfocal is...
- A chain of two or more amino acids is...
- Oil immersion has a total magnifcation of?
- What are the five steps in the Scientific Theory?
- a 1. Make an Observation
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Test the hypothesis
4. Form a conclusion
- b A Peptide
- c once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.
- d Blue-Black
- e 1000
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- same field of veiw.
5 True/False Questions
Iodine identifies the presence of what? → Starch
What is used to change the Field of view? → Nose piece
What is used to rotate the objective lens? → Nose piece
In Bieuret Reagent the color purple indicates? → The presence of a protein
Emulsified oil turns what color? → White