← MT SPELLING LSN 9 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a denotes difficulty swallowing.
- b pertains to the front of the brain.
- c is to arrange or form in pairs.
- d is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
- e denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
- is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- denotes pertaining to the side.
- pertain to the skin.
- denotes small heart.
5 True/False Questions
Dorsolateral → denotes pertaining to the side.
Phobia → refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
Pleura → denotes having an abnormal fear.
Tarsitis → pertain to the skin.
Photosensitive → is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.