5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a pertains to the lips and the teeth.
- b denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
- c is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- d is a medical word for fingers and toes.
- e denotes difficulty swallowing.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- denotes sensitivity to light.
- pertains to the back and the side.
- denotes pain in the head.
- denotes slow digestion.
- denotes walking on the toes.
5 True/False Questions
Lateral → denotes pertaining to the side.
Pleura → refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
Granule → is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
Cineradiography → refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
Tarsitis → pertain to the skin.