← MT SPELLING LSN 9 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a denotes sensitivity to light.
- b denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
- c is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- d is a small particle.
- e is to arrange or form in pairs.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- denotes small heart.
- is a medical word for fingers and toes.
- means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
5 True/False Questions
Proencephalon → denotes pain in the head.
Phobia → denotes having an abnormal fear.
Lateral → refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
Collagenous → is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
Pleura → denotes having an abnormal fear.