5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a pertains to the back and the side.
- b denotes walking on the toes.
- c denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
- d denotes having an abnormal fear.
- e refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
- pertains to the front of the brain.
- denotes difficulty swallowing.
5 True/False questions
Rachicentesis → means an inflammation of the eyelid.
Digit → pertain to the skin.
Lateral → denotes pertaining to the side.
Cineradiography → refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
Calculus → pertain to the skin.