5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a denotes sensitivity to light.
- b denotes pertaining to the side.
- c means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- d is a small particle.
- e denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
5 Multiple choice questions
- refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
- pertain to the skin.
- is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- is to arrange or form in pairs.
- denotes walking on the toes.
5 True/False questions
Dorsolateral → pertains to the back and the side.
Proencephalon → pertains to the front of the brain.
Digit → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Microcardia → denotes having an abnormal fear.
Collagenous → denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.