← MT SPELLING LSN 9 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a pertains to the front of the brain.
- b denotes small heart.
- c denotes pain in the head.
- d denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
- e denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- denotes difficulty swallowing.
- is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
- is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- denotes slow digestion.
- denotes pertaining to the side.
5 True/False Questions
Phobia → denotes having an abnormal fear.
Digitigrade → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Cutis → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Collagenous → denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
Labiodental → denotes pertaining to the side.