5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a pertains to the front of the brain.
- b denotes small heart.
- c denotes difficulty swallowing.
- d is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
- e denotes pertaining to the side.
5 Multiple choice questions
- denotes sensitivity to light.
- is to arrange or form in pairs.
- refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
- denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
- pertains to the back and the side.
5 True/False questions
Granule → is a small particle.
Collagenous → denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
Calculus → is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
Tarsitis → pertain to the skin.
Digit → is a medical word for fingers and toes.