5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a denotes sensitivity to light.
- b refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
- c is a medical word for fingers and toes.
- d denotes walking on the toes.
- e is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
5 Multiple choice questions
- pertains to the front of the brain.
- denotes having an abnormal fear.
- is a small particle.
- pertains to the lips and the teeth.
- is to arrange or form in pairs.
5 True/False questions
Bradypepsia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Mammogram → denotes pertaining to the side.
Cutis → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Collagenous → is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
Microcardia → denotes small heart.