← MT SPELLING LSN 9 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a pertains to the front of the brain.
- b pertains to the back and the side.
- c denotes having an abnormal fear.
- d denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
- e denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- denotes small heart.
- refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
- denotes pain in the head.
- is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
- denotes walking on the toes.
5 True/False Questions
Pleura → denotes having an abnormal fear.
Dysphagia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Rachicentesis → means an inflammation of the eyelid.
Photosensitive → is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
Granule → is to arrange or form in pairs.