5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a denotes pain in the head.
- b is to arrange or form in pairs.
- c means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- d denotes pertaining to the side.
- e refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
- denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
- refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
- is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
5 True/False Questions
Granule → is to arrange or form in pairs.
Dysphagia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Ganglion → is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
Digit → pertain to the skin.
Bradypepsia → denotes slow digestion.