5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
- b denotes difficulty swallowing.
- c pertains to the lips and the teeth.
- d refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
- e is a medical word for fingers and toes.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is to arrange or form in pairs.
- pertains to the front of the brain.
- is a small particle.
- pertains to the back and the side.
- is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
5 True/False Questions
Ganglion → is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
Lateral → denotes pertaining to the side.
Microcardia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Photosensitive → denotes sensitivity to light.
Bradypepsia → denotes difficulty swallowing.