5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
- b denotes pain in the head.
- c is to arrange or form in pairs.
- d denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
- e refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is a small particle.
- pertain to the skin.
- refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
- is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- denotes sensitivity to light.
5 True/False Questions
Digitigrade → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Dysphagia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Dorsolateral → denotes pertaining to the side.
Labiodental → denotes pertaining to the side.
Lateral → denotes pertaining to the side.