5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
- b denotes pain in the head.
- c means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- d pertains to the front of the brain.
- e is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
- denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
- denotes small heart.
- denotes walking on the toes.
- pertains to the back and the side.
5 True/False Questions
Cheirarthritis → is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
Dysphagia → denotes having an abnormal fear.
Ganglion → is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
Digit → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Pleura → denotes having an abnormal fear.