5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a pertain to the skin.
- b is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- c is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
- d is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
- e denotes having an abnormal fear.
5 Multiple choice questions
- denotes slow digestion.
- means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- pertains to the lips and the teeth.
- denotes pain in the head.
- is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
5 True/False questions
Lateral → pertains to the back and the side.
Mammogram → denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
Photosensitive → denotes sensitivity to light.
Dysphagia → denotes having an abnormal fear.
Granule → is a small particle.