5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a is to arrange or form in pairs.
- b is a medical word for fingers and toes.
- c denotes pain in the head.
- d denotes pertaining to the side.
- e denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
- is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- pertains to the lips and the teeth.
- is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
- means an inflammation of the eyelid.
5 True/False questions
Cineradiography → denotes walking on the toes.
Dorsolateral → denotes pertaining to the side.
Digitigrade → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Cutis → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Phobia → denotes having an abnormal fear.