← Anatomy I final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which term is incorrectly identified?
- Which of these constitutes the pectoral girdle?
- The largest and most numerous of the glial cells in the central nervous system are the
- Jean needs to have a tooth in her mandible filled. Her dentist injects a local anesthetic to block pain afferents in one of her cranial nerves. What cranial nerve does the dentist numb?
- Which of the following membranes line cavities that communicate with the exterior of the body?
- a crural-calf
- b clavicles and scapulae
- c trigeminal
- d muccous
- e astrocytes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- pronator quadratus
- a link between a receptor and a cortical neuron.
- coracoacromial and coracoclavicular (both A and C)
- ansa cervicalis
5 True/False Questions
The ____ is a strand of fibrous tissue that provides longitudinal support as a component of the coccygeal ligament. → filum terminale
The reflex movement of the head toward a loud noise is directed by the mesencephalon. Which nuclei accomplish this? → inferior colliculi
A highly sensitive tactile receptor composed of dendritic processes of a single myelinated fiber that makes contact with specialized cells of the stratum germinativum is a → hallucis
Which of these dural folds is mismatched with its location? → falx cerebri; transverse fissure
A fracture at the ankle involving both lower leg bones is often called a _____ fracture. → trapezius