5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Business letter -
- Print preview -
- Font size
- File management
- Grammar check
- a a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
- b the height of characters in points
- c formal means of communication outside a business
- d the process of organizing files and folders; naming appropriately, using folders, etc.
- e menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
5 Multiple choice questions
- a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.
- emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
- removing text to the right of the insertion point
- editing a printed or electronic document for errors
- correspondence within a company or organization
5 True/False questions
Backspace → deleting text to the left of the insertion point
Non-printing characters → hidden formatting marks that do not print and are helpful in locating formatting errors
Spell check → a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
Font → a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
Reports → a one-page or multi-page document used to summarize research or findings