5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Grammar check
- Spell check
- Print preview -
- Insert key-
- a a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
- b a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
- c used to switch from regular editing to type over/overtype mode
- d a feature used to locate and correct spelling errors
- e menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
5 Multiple choice questions
- editing a printed or electronic document for errors
- emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
- correspondence within a company or organization
- text automatically moves from one line to the next line
- the process of organizing files and folders; naming appropriately, using folders, etc.
5 True/False questions
Autocomplete → a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.
Folder → storage directory for files or other folders on a computer
Thesaurus - → tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
Default setting - → removing text to the right of the insertion point
Delete → storage directory for files or other folders on a computer