← CA I Unit 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Print preview -
- Spell check
- Font size
- a the height of characters in points
- b menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
- c a feature used to locate and correct spelling errors
- d removing text to the right of the insertion point
- e editing a printed or electronic document for errors
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the process of organizing files and folders; naming appropriately, using folders, etc.
- a one-page or multi-page document used to summarize research or findings
- correspondence within a company or organization
- tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
- used to switch from regular editing to type over/overtype mode
5 True/False Questions
Default setting - → the height of characters in points
Autocomplete → a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.
Non-printing characters → menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
Folder → storage directory for files or other folders on a computer
Font → a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.