5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Default setting -
- Print preview -
- Thesaurus -
- Spell check
- a menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
- b the current setting or action taken by hardware or software if the user has not specified otherwise
- c a one-page or multi-page document used to summarize research or findings
- d a feature used to locate and correct spelling errors
- e tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- editing a printed or electronic document for errors
- a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.
- a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
- formal means of communication outside a business
- text automatically moves from one line to the next line
5 True/False Questions
Insert key- → used to switch from regular editing to type over/overtype mode
Font style → emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
Font size → emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
File management → a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
Backspace → deleting text to the left of the insertion point