5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Font size
- Thesaurus -
- Grammar check
- File management
- Word wrap -
- a the height of characters in points
- b tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
- c the process of organizing files and folders; naming appropriately, using folders, etc.
- d a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
- e text automatically moves from one line to the next line
5 Multiple choice questions
- formal means of communication outside a business
- hidden formatting marks that do not print and are helpful in locating formatting errors
- removing text to the right of the insertion point
- storage directory for files or other folders on a computer
- a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
5 True/False questions
Memo - → a one-page or multi-page document used to summarize research or findings
Spell check → a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
Default setting - → the current setting or action taken by hardware or software if the user has not specified otherwise
Backspace → deleting text to the left of the insertion point
Reports → a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.