6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. To send goods to another country for sale. n. something exported
- adj. Easily broken; not flexible
- n. a smell or odor, especially a pleasant one.
- n. a liquid used as a drink
- v. to use up. To eat or drink. To do away with or destroy
- adj. lacking a strong flavor
6 True/False Questions
introduce → n. Something spoken or written before the main part. The act of being made known by name
crave → v. To have a strong desire for.
tropical → adj. Of, from, or similar to the regions near the equator. Hot and moist
extract → v. To remove or take out. To obtain with an effort. n. something removed or taken out.
cultivate → v. To have a strong desire for.
purchase → v.To buy n. Something that is bought. The act of buying