5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- February 22, 2011
- Category 5
- Lethal Injection
- $15-20 Billion
- a Cost of the damage done to Christchurch by that earthquake.
- b Most common means of execution in the USA
- c Strongest category of hurricane. Katrina reached this level while at sea.
- d Kid who climbed on machines to repair broken thread.
- e Date of the second major earthquake in Christchurch.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Christian religion which approved of slavery of non-Christians.
- First Republican President, elected in 1860.
- Freed all the slaves in the USA in 1865.
- Most child labour is now in the _________ world
- Stength of Hurricane Katrina when it hit land.
5 True/False Questions
Capital Punishment → Formal name for the death penalty
Agricultural Revolution → Slavery has existed since this event.
Maryland → The entire population of this empire was enslaved by the Romans.
Secession → Kid who sold papers on the street.
Levee → They invented democracy, but they also had many slaves in this ancient civilisation.