5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cyberforensics and mobile forensics are;
- what is included in a DRP? Disaster recovery plan
- what are precautions should you take using a public hotspot,
- how can physical access to data be secured?
- how are honeypots used
- a locked server rooms, secured offices, controlled access to buildings
- b meaures to protect data by backing up files and servers regularly,
- c never make purchases or payments, only from home.
- d c. a field of study or career involves extracting info from computer storage, leading to provide evidence in a criminal investigation/ involves decrypting , encryption data.
m. field of study or career in finding data saved or sent by a mobile device used in criminial investigations.
- e a computer is set up to easily be hacked into. when the attacker preys upon it, companies can find weak spots in their security.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- perpetrators target a corporate system with continuous service requests, so constant that it makes the system slow down and legitimate users are denied service. an attack causes an internet site to crash
- may have a requirement to keep backups of data on physical storage like a flash drive or to back up data to a company netowkr.
- face, voice or fingerprint readers
- a technique used by malicious hackers to make it look like they are someone else. tell a guard he is an employee working on the road and gives credible information to get in to important data.
- if it is stolen, they cannot get valuable information
5 True/False Questions
the two major security issues regarding mobile phones? → if it is stolen, they cannot get valuable information
How do finger print readers help keep data secure? → if someone with its match tried to get into the computer data, the system locks up.
symmetric cryption is → con artists who employs tactics to trick computer users into giving up valuable information
why do corporations develop sophisticated security strategies? → loss of private information, ie; a secret recipe, a list of customers could be devastating
Who does a company have to worry about gaining unauthorized access to sensitive data? → surge protectors and UPS, a uninterruptible power supply UPS can provide a batter back up for approx. 15 minutes then auxiliary power supply kicks in during that time.