5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- how do biometrics help
- what is dos denial of service attack?
- what are cold, warm hot servers
- what is ips intrusion prevention system and how is it used
- why secure a password for your laptop?
- a c. a SPARE server you use to take over server function.
w. activated PERIODICALLY to get back up files from the main server.
h. receives FREQUENT updates and is able to take over is server fails.
- b a robust form of anti-spyware that is offered to network administrators. It detects malware and can block it
- c if it is stolen, they cannot get valuable information
- d face, voice or fingerprint readers
- e perpetrators target a corporate system with continuous service requests, so constant that it makes the system slow down and legitimate users are denied service. an attack causes an internet site to crash
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- never make purchases or payments, only from home.
- c. a field of study or career involves extracting info from computer storage, leading to provide evidence in a criminal investigation/ involves decrypting , encryption data.
m. field of study or career in finding data saved or sent by a mobile device used in criminial investigations.
- criminals to disgruntled employees
- locked server rooms, secured offices, controlled access to buildings
- a computer is set up to easily be hacked into. when the attacker preys upon it, companies can find weak spots in their security.
5 True/False Questions
symmetric cryption is → a system of encryption where in sending and receiving data, codes must be matched
How do finger print readers help keep data secure? → if someone with its match tried to get into the computer data, the system locks up.
spoofing is and how is it used? → a computer is set up to easily be hacked into. when the attacker preys upon it, companies can find weak spots in their security.
why are policies important for your securing corportate data → if it is stolen, they cannot get valuable information
the two major security issues regarding mobile phones? → theft, if it a bluetooth, if your phone is on anyone in proximity can connect with your devise, always turn it off when not in use.