5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Socialism is defined as
- Practices required or expected of members of a faith are known as
- Federal Title IX policies require schools to
- A sect is a
- Which of these has been a significant social event in recent decades, according to Maureen Hallinan?
- a relatively small religious group that has broken away from some other religious organization to renew what it views as the original vision of the faith
- b an economic system under which the means of production and distribution are collectively owned
- c A) the collapse of communism
C) all of these****
D) the spread of AIDS
- d religious rituals
- e A) all of these answers are correct!*********
B) end sex discrimination in admissions and financial aid.
C) eliminate sex-segregated classes.
D) give girls more opportunities to play sports.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- nuclear family
- Talcott Parsons.
- culture lag
- serial monogamy
- the control of a market by a single business firm
5 True/False Questions
A legal strategy based on claims that racial minorities are subjected disproportionately to environmental hazards is referred to as: → wealth and income.
General practices found in every culture, such as dancing, food preparation, interaction with family, and religion, are known as → cultural universals
The abbreviation NIMBY stands for: → the prohibition of sexual relationships between certain culturally specified relatives
A system of stratification under which peasants were required to work land leased to them by nobles in exchange for military protection was known as a (an): → estate system.
In which type of authority pattern are the adult members of the family regarded as equals? → egalitarian