5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The "hidden curriculum" refers to:
- Socialism is defined as
- Colonialism is defined as:
- What percentage of all firefighters are women?
- A sect is a
- a 4 percent
- b an economic system under which the means of production and distribution are collectively owned
- c the standards of behavior that are deemed proper by society and are taught subtly in schools.
- d the maintenance of political, social, economic, and cultural dominance over a people by a foreign power for an extended period
- e relatively small religious group that has broken away from some other religious organization to renew what it views as the original vision of the faith
5 Multiple choice questions
- A) all of these answers are correct!********
D) sexual orientation.
- 57 percent
- evolutionary theory
- the working class
- are isolated from the larger community and lose an important chance to improve their socializaton skills
5 True/False questions
Exploitation theory is a: → Marxist theory that views racial subordination in the United States as a manifestation of the class system inherent in capitalism
The restriction of mate selection to people within the same group is known as → influence
Max Weber referred to people's opportunities to provide themselves with material goods, positive living conditions, and favorable experiences as: → life chances
A condition in which members of a society have different amounts of wealth, prestige, or power is called: → social inequality
What is the possible reason for why 43 percent of the people who live within 1 mile of hazardous waste treatment facilities in the U.S. do so? → sexism.