5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secularization is the:
- Which term does Karl Marx use to describe the change that human society will move toward in the development of social change?
- The area of common culture between Mexico and the United States is referred to as:
- An individual's salary and wages are referred to as:
- Which of the following refers to the movement of individuals or groups from one position of society's stratification system to another?
- a the borderlands.
- b income.
- c socialist revolution
- d process through which religion's influence on other social institutions diminishes
- e social mobility
5 Multiple choice questions
- A) all of these answers are correct!********
D) sexual orientation.
- relative deprivation
5 True/False questions
Males are expected to dominate family decision making in a (an) → patriarchy
Which term was used by Max Weber to refer to the ability to exercise one's will over others → resource mobilization
Segregation refers to the act of: → combining a majority group and a minority group through intermarriage to form a new group
The social institution that relies on a recognized set of procedures for implementing and achieving the goals of a group is called a (an) → influence
Max Weber referred to people's opportunities to provide themselves with material goods, positive living conditions, and favorable experiences as: → wealth and income.