5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ethnocentrism refers to:
- Capitalism is an economic system in which:
- Hate crime laws are directed at crimes involving issues of:
- Multinational corporations have established "global offices" as well as global factories in nations all over the world.
- According to the Census Bureau, what percentage of women who are pregnant with their first child work full time?
- a the tendency to assume that one's own culture and way of life are superior to all others
- b True
- c 57 percent
- d the means of production are largely in private hands, and the main incentive for economic activity is the accumulation of profit
- e A) all of these answers are correct!********
D) sexual orientation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the movement out of poverty.
- the maintenance of political, social, economic, and cultural dominance over a people by a foreign power for an extended period
- the practice of placing students in specific curriculum groups on the basis of test scores and other criteria
- A) all of these*********
B) consumption of alcohol.
C) employment in dangerous occupations.
D) cigarette smoking.
- ethnic groups.
5 True/False Questions
The requirement that individuals select mates from outside certain groups is known as → sexism.
Which Supreme Court decision granted women the right to terminate pregnancies? → Roe v. Wade
A class system employs a social ranking based primarily on: → laissez-faire capitalism.
Education refers to the process → combining a majority group and a minority group through intermarriage to form a new group
Genocide refers to the process of: → expelling a group of people from a territory