5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Digitalis has a pos inotropic effect. It inhibits ___ on the myocardial cell membrane.
- Parasympathetic ___ innervation is found in the SA, artia, and AV.
- Incr contractility cause ___ SV.
- In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 2 of AP is ___.
- Norepi incr inward Ca2+ during plateau via beta-1 receptors. It also incr SR Ca2+ pump activity by ___, which incr Ca2+ in SR.
- a Na+, K+ -ATPase (causing incr [Na+](intracel))
- b absent
- c incr
- d phosphorylation of phospholamban
- e vagal
5 Multiple choice questions
- • neg chronotropy
• neg dromotropy
• decr atrial inotropy
- decr rt of phase 4 depol in pacemaker cells
5 True/False questions
Alpha-1 receptor activation causes ___ In the CV system. → skin, splanchnic, and skeletal vascular smooth muscle constriction
Neg dromotropy reduces AV nodal conduction velocity by ___ → decr rt of phase 4 depol in pacemaker cells
PS vagal innervation uses the NT ___ on ___ receptors. → Norepi
Decr phase 4 rt in pacemaker cells is caused by ___ → decr I(f)- the inward Na+
In working myoctes, phase 2 of AP is plateau caused by ___. → • transient incr I(Ca2+)- inward
• incr K+ out