5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Digitalis has a pos inotropic effect. It inhibits ___ on the myocardial cell membrane.
- Parasympathetic ___ innervation is found in the SA, artia, and AV.
- In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 1 of AP is ___.
- In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 4 is slow repol (diastolic depol) caused by ___.
- a absent
- b Na+, K+ -ATPase (causing incr [Na+](intracel))
- c vagal
- d • I(f)- inward Na+
5 Multiple choice questions
- skin, splanchnic, and skeletal vascular smooth muscle constriction
- phosphorylation of phospholamban
- decr inward Ca2+ current in plateau
- • incr Ca2+ conductance- inward
• note that this is different; I(Na) in working myocytes
- • I(to)- transient K+ out
• decr I(Na)
5 True/False questions
I(f) is turned on by ___. → repol of memb potential in preceding AP.
In working myoctes, phase 3 of AP is rapid repol caused by ___. → I(Na)
Decr phase 4 rt in pacemaker cells is caused by ___ → decr I(f)- the inward Na+
PS vagal innervation uses the NT ___ on ___ receptors. → Norepi
In working myoctes, phase 2 of AP is plateau caused by ___. → • 1º incr K+ out
• decr Ca2+ in