5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mechanical stage
- Why are microbes important
- Seriological test
- How is bacteria measured
- a Microbes play an important role in the ecological food chain. They also maintain the balance in man and animals by processing essential vitamins in the intestines.
- b The orderly classification of plants and animals
- c Flat plate that holds the microscope slide in position.
- d Test used to detect the presence of anitbodies against a microorganism
- e Bacteria is measured in micrometers and are equal to 0.000001 meter.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Controls the amount of light entering condenser
- The core of a virus. It contains DNA and RNA and can be single or double stranded.
- The study of Fungi
- Cross walls contained inside the hyphae
- Carolus Linnaeus a swedish Botanist in 1735.
5 True/False questions
Arm → Cross walls contained inside the hyphae
Virion → A complete, fully developedd viral particle composed of nucleic acid and surronded by a protein coat.
Micro-Organism → Small unit of life capable of 3 life processes and can only be seen with an electron microscope.
Chemoheterotroph → Organism that uses organic molecules as a source of carbon and energy
What shows exact characteristics of a virus → DNA and RNA fingerprints