5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lysogenic cycle of a virus
- What is any fungal disease called?
- How are multi-cellular fungi identified
- a cycle in which the host cell remains alive.
1.attachment-sites are disrupted over surface of virus.
2.penetration-capsid enters emdocytosis, cell pulls virus viron inside.
3.uncoating- breakdown of viral nucleic from protein coat by host cells enzymes.
4. Biosynthesis- dna is replicated
- b Physical characteristics,colony characteristics, and reproductive spores
- c The green photosynthetic coloring matter of plants
- d Change in the base sequence of DNA
- e Mycosis
5 Multiple choice questions
- biochemical test like bacteria
- Long filaments of cells that are joined together composing the thallus.
- 1. Zoology: Study of animal Life
2. Botany: Study of plant life
3. Microbiology: Study of microscopic and plant life
- Moves stage slowly for precise, final focusing
5 True/False questions
Body tube → Transmits the image from the objective lenses to the occcular body
Micro-Organism → Small unit of life capable of 3 life processes and can only be seen with an electron microscope.
Mitotic Divison → Change in the base sequence of DNA
Filamentious fungi morphology → *Spherical or oval one celled orgainisms
*Multiply by budding or fission
*some have long buds called pseudo-hyphae
Thallus → The inner protein coat around nucleic acid and made up of sub protein units called capsomeres