5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How are viruses measured
- 3 Forms of Biology
- a the process by which light energy is converted to chemical energy
- b 1. Zoology: Study of animal Life
2. Botany: Study of plant life
3. Microbiology: Study of microscopic and plant life
- c The green photosynthetic coloring matter of plants
- d Viruses are measured in nanometers and are equal to 0.000000001 meter.
- e The study of Fungi
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Organism that obtains its nutrients from dead organic matter
- Bacteria is measured in micrometers and are equal to 0.000001 meter.
- The orderly classification of plants and animals
- Bacteriophages are grown in either a liquid media or solid media.
- Roughly spherical in shape(HIV or RSV)
5 True/False Questions
Compound light microscope → 2 lens microscope used to achieve greater and more accurate magnification.
*should be stored in designated area with adequate ventilation
Fine focusing knob → Moves stage slowly for precise, final focusing
Virion → A complete, fully developedd viral particle composed of nucleic acid and surronded by a protein coat.
Biology → A complete, fully developedd viral particle composed of nucleic acid and surronded by a protein coat.
Occular lenses → Viruses that resemble long rods and may be rigid or flexible(ex Flu or Measels)