← REL 121: exam 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- David A. Bednar
- 2 Nephi 3
- Bible Dictionary 616
- 1 Nephi 8
- 722 BC
- a "All Palestine now lay at the feet of the Assyrians; one man alone, the prophet Isaiah... remained undaunted."
- b Lehi's dream
- c Israel is destroyed by Assyria
- d "We were foreordained in the premortal existence and born into mortality to fulfill the covenant and promise God made to Abraham.... That is who we are, and that is why we are here -- today and always."
- e Lehi speaks to Joseph. Joseph in Egypt saw the Nephites in vision, as well as Moses, and Joseph Smith.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lehi exhorts his sons to put on the armor of God.
- father of a family in Jerusalem; Lehi's sons go to him to find wives
- "Laman and Lemuel's own lack of character kept them from understanding the perfect character of God! Thus Laman and Lemuel did not understand the relationship of mortals with God, and, worse still, they did not really want to understand.
Hence Laman and Lemuel became rebels instead of leaders, resentful instead of righteous-- all because of their failure to understand either the character or the purposes of God and His dealings with His Children."
Ensign, Nov. 1999
- Lehi's youngest son
- 1. Scattering of Israel / Judgments of God
2. Gathering of Israel / God's Covenants with Israel
3. Latter-days / Millennium
4. Jesus Christ
5 True/False Questions
589 BC → Babylon destroys Judah.
600 BC → Lehi's family leaves Jerusalem.
1 Nephi 19-22 → Nephi makes the plates out of ore.
1 Nephi 17 → Nephi builds a ship
1 Nephi 18 → Nephi makes the plates out of ore.