5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 2 Nephi 1
- 1 Nephi 8
- 1 Nephi 11-14
- 1 Nephi 16
- a Lehi's "first born in the wilderness"; gets the plates after Nephi's death; teachings: the evils of pride, chastity
- b Lehi's dream
- c Nephi's Vision
- d The Liahona, Nephi's Bow, and Ishmael's death
- e Lehi exhorts his sons to put on the armor of God.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lehi's second oldest son; didn't understand the dealings of God
- The sons of Lehi try to get the plates and fail. Laman and Lemuel smite Nephi and Sam with a rod and are reproved by an angel.
- Nephi makes the plates out of ore.
- Lehi speaks to Jacob. Redemption comes through Christ. All men are free to choose. Opposition in all things.
- Babylon destroys Judah.
5 True/False Questions
Ishmael → Lehi's second oldest son; didn't understand the dealings of God
Nephi → Lehi's 4th son; quotes Isaiah; first prophet to write in the Book of Mormon; teachings: faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, repentance, baptism, the Holy Ghost; purpose of the small plates: "For the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to bcome unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and be saved." (1 Nephi 6:4)
1 Nephi 6 → The sons of Lehi try to get the plates and fail. Laman and Lemuel smite Nephi and Sam with a rod and are reproved by an angel.
2 Nephi 27 → Martin Harris and Charles Anthon -- "I cannot read a sealed book." Isaiah saw this 2500 yrs. before it happened.
1 Nephi 18 → The births of Jacob and Joseph are mentioned. Nephi is tied to the boat, then freed when God threatens to destroy the boat with a storm.