5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1 Nephi 3
- 2 Nephi 1
- 1 Nephi 4
- 1 Nephi 1
- a Lehi sees in vision a pillar of fire, foretells the coming of the Messiah, prophesies the destruction of Jerusalem, and is persecuted by the Jews.
- b Lehi exhorts his sons to put on the armor of God.
- c prophet; father of Laman, Lemuel, Sam, Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph; teachings: atonement, destruction of Jerusalem, Tree of Life
- d The sons of Lehi try to get the plates and fail. Laman and Lemuel smite Nephi and Sam with a rod and are reproved by an angel.
- e Nephi slays Laban at the Lord's command and secures the plates by stratagem. Zoram chooses to join Lehi's family in the wilderness.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lehi speaks to Jacob. Redemption comes through Christ. All men are free to choose. Opposition in all things.
- Nephi writes of the things of God. His purpose is to persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham and be saved.
- "If they saw our day and chose those things which would be of greatest worth to us, is not that how we should study the Book of Mormon? We should constantly ask ourselves, 'Why did the Lord inspire Mormon to include that in his record? What lesson can I learn from that to help me live in this day and age?'"
Ensign, Nov. 1986, 4
- Nephi quotes Isaiah
- Lehi speaks to Joseph. Joseph in Egypt saw the Nephites in vision, as well as Moses, and Joseph Smith.
5 True/False questions
2 Nephi 19 → Israel was destroyed, but Christ will be raised and spend most of his time in Galilee.
1 Nephi 17 → Nephi builds a ship
1 Nephi 11-14 → Nephi quotes Isaiah
1 Nephi 19 → Israel was destroyed, but Christ will be raised and spend most of his time in Galilee.
Jacob 2 → Lehi's "first born in the wilderness"; gets the plates after Nephi's death; teachings: the evils of pride, chastity