5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Doctrine of Christ
- Isaiah's 4 Main Themes
- Jacob 2
- a father of a family in Jerusalem; Lehi's sons go to him to find wives
- b 2 Nephi 31
4. Baptism by Fire -- Holy Ghost
- c 1. Scattering of Israel / Judgments of God
2. Gathering of Israel / God's Covenants with Israel
3. Latter-days / Millennium
4. Jesus Christ
- d Lehi's 3rd son
- e Jacob rebukes the people of Nephi for their pride and their sexual immorality. "I the Lord God delight in the chastity of women."
5 Multiple choice questions
- Israel is destroyed by Assyria
- Lehi's sons enlist Ishmael and his household to their cause. Laman and others rebel. They bind Nephi, but he is freed by faith.
- Nephi makes the plates out of ore.
- Nephi writes of the things of God. His purpose is to persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham and be saved.
- Lehi's "first born in the wilderness"; gets the plates after Nephi's death; teachings: the evils of pride, chastity
5 True/False questions
1 Nephi 11-14 → Nephi's Vision
1 Nephi 18 → The births of Jacob and Joseph are mentioned. Nephi is tied to the boat, then freed when God threatens to destroy the boat with a storm.
975 BC → Babylon destroys Judah.
1 Nephi 19-22 → Nephi quotes Isaiah
1 Nephi 3 → Nephi writes of the things of God. His purpose is to persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham and be saved.