5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bible Dictionary 707
- 722 BC
- 975 BC
- 2 Nephi 5
- a Kingdom of Israel splits. Israel (Ephraim) to the north, and Judah to the south.
- b father of a family in Jerusalem; Lehi's sons go to him to find wives
- c "...as one understands Isaiah better, he more fully comprehends the mission of the Savior,..."
- d Israel is destroyed by Assyria
- e The Nephites separate themselves from the Lamanites and keep the law of Moses. Lamanites become dark skinned.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lehi's second oldest son; didn't understand the dealings of God
- Nephi's Vision
- Nephi writes of the things of God. His purpose is to persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham and be saved.
- Lehi's family leaves Jerusalem.
- Lehi's 3rd son
5 True/False questions
2 Nephi 4 → Lehi exhorts his sons to put on the armor of God.
David A. Bednar → "We were foreordained in the premortal existence and born into mortality to fulfill the covenant and promise God made to Abraham.... That is who we are, and that is why we are here -- today and always."
Henry B. Eyring → "On your wedding day the very best gift you can give your eternal companion is your best self, clean, and pure, and worthy of such purity in return."
Lehi → Lehi's 4th son; quotes Isaiah; first prophet to write in the Book of Mormon; teachings: faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, repentance, baptism, the Holy Ghost; purpose of the small plates: "For the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to bcome unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and be saved." (1 Nephi 6:4)
Elder Richard G. Scott → "As you seek spiritual knowledge, search for principles. Carefully separate them from the detail used to explain them. Principles are concentrated truth, packaged for application to a wide variety of circumstances."
Ensign, Nov. 1993, 86