5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 1 Nephi 19-22
- 722 BC
- Pres. Ezra Taft Benson
- 1 Nephi 3
- a Israel is destroyed by Assyria
- b Nephi quotes Isaiah
- c wicked ruler of Jerusalem; slain by Nephi
- d "If they saw our day and chose those things which would be of greatest worth to us, is not that how we should study the Book of Mormon? We should constantly ask ourselves, 'Why did the Lord inspire Mormon to include that in his record? What lesson can I learn from that to help me live in this day and age?'"
Ensign, Nov. 1986, 4
- e The sons of Lehi try to get the plates and fail. Laman and Lemuel smite Nephi and Sam with a rod and are reproved by an angel.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lehi speaks to Joseph. Joseph in Egypt saw the Nephites in vision, as well as Moses, and Joseph Smith.
- Lehi's oldest son; didn't understand the dealings of God
- "On your wedding day the very best gift you can give your eternal companion is your best self, clean, and pure, and worthy of such purity in return."
- Lehi sees in vision a pillar of fire, foretells the coming of the Messiah, prophesies the destruction of Jerusalem, and is persecuted by the Jews.
- "All Palestine now lay at the feet of the Assyrians; one man alone, the prophet Isaiah... remained undaunted."
5 True/False Questions
1 Nephi 17 → Nephi builds a ship
1 Nephi 11-14 → Nephi's Vision
Sariah → Old Testament prophet;
2 Nephi 5 → The Nephites separate themselves from the Lamanites and keep the law of Moses. Lamanites become dark skinned.
1 Nephi 6 → Lehi's dream