5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bible Dictionary 707
- 1 Nephi 11-14
- 2 Nephi 27
- Pres. Ezra Taft Benson
- 2 Nephi 1
- a Nephi's Vision
- b "...as one understands Isaiah better, he more fully comprehends the mission of the Savior,..."
- c Martin Harris and Charles Anthon -- "I cannot read a sealed book." Isaiah saw this 2500 yrs. before it happened.
- d Lehi exhorts his sons to put on the armor of God.
- e "If they saw our day and chose those things which would be of greatest worth to us, is not that how we should study the Book of Mormon? We should constantly ask ourselves, 'Why did the Lord inspire Mormon to include that in his record? What lesson can I learn from that to help me live in this day and age?'"
Ensign, Nov. 1986, 4
5 Multiple choice questions
- "I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book."
Introduction to the Book of Mormon
- The Liahona, Nephi's Bow, and Ishmael's death
- Lehi speaks to Joseph. Joseph in Egypt saw the Nephites in vision, as well as Moses, and Joseph Smith.
- father of a family in Jerusalem; Lehi's sons go to him to find wives
- "The Lord has embedded in the Book of Mormon his message to you. Nephi, Mormon, and Moroni knew that, and those who put it together put in messages for you."
Ensign, Feb. 2004, p.9
5 True/False questions
Jeffrey R. Holland → "On your wedding day the very best gift you can give your eternal companion is your best self, clean, and pure, and worthy of such purity in return."
Isaiah's 4 Main Themes → Old Testament prophet;
Laman → Lehi's oldest son; didn't understand the dealings of God
Elder Neal A. Maxwell → "As you seek spiritual knowledge, search for principles. Carefully separate them from the detail used to explain them. Principles are concentrated truth, packaged for application to a wide variety of circumstances."
Ensign, Nov. 1993, 86
1 Nephi 19-22 → Nephi quotes Isaiah