5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- remnant radiation
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- false imprisonment
- a devotion to the truth
- b unlawful restraint or restriction of a person's freedom of movement
- c what remains of the primary beam after it has been attenuated by matter, exit radiation, passes through the film holder and exposes the film
- d act of bending a joint
- e management of quality in the workplace from a perspective of total involvement of every employee
5 Multiple choice questions
- the branch of medicine that uses radioactive materials either to image a patient's body or to destroy diseased cells
- the part of the skeleton that includes the pectoral girdle and the pelvic girdle and the upper and lower limbs
- The process by which bones form within the body is known as _______________.
- What are the two types of distortion?
- a threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped
5 True/False questions
What does the JCAHO mean? → offers members inspection & accreditation of the quality of operations.
axial skeleton → the part of the skeleton that includes the skull and spinal column and sternum and ribs
internal regulatory agencies → these groups regulate within the department of the hospital
plantar → Sole of foot
compact → difference between adjacent densities on a radiographic image.