5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- principle-based ethics
- mission statement
- prone position
- a Organization's statement of how it will achieve its purpose in the environment in which it conducts its business
- b a particle of electromagnetic radiation having zero mass and carrying a quantum of energy
- c Use of moral principles as a basis for defending a chosen path of action in resolving an ethical dilemma
- d lying on the abdomen with the head turned to one side
- e refers to parts away from the head of the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- difference between adjacent densities on a radiographic image.
- a mechanism consisting of an anode and a cathode in a vacuum that produces a controlled x-ray beam.
- grid device that absorbs the radiation from blurring an x-ray
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration: a government agency in the Department of Labor to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- term refers to the path of the central ray
5 True/False questions
rotation → the act of rotating as if on an axis
Diagnostic sonography → (ultradound) the visualization of structures of the body by recording the reflections of pulses of high frequency sound waves directed toward tissue.
affective domain → objectives focusing on attitudes and feelings
periosteum → a particle of electromagnetic radiation having zero mass and carrying a quantum of energy
x-ray tube support → a civil wrong committed against a person or property, excluding breach of contract