5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cognitive domain, affective domain, and psychomotor domain
- collimator assembly
- cognitive domain
- a directs the path of the x-raybeam toward the patient, after it emerges from the x-ray tube.
- b devotion to the truth
- c What are the 3 domains of learning?
- d A list of individuals holding certification in a particular profession
- e Hierarchy of objectives ranging from simplistic thinking skills to the more complex ones. Ex: A student who does not have a firm understanding of what qualifies a mammal will have dificulty classifying a platypus.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- meaning an x-ray beam can pass through the material
- The "skill" domain; includes motor skills such as giving an injection.
- The dense outer layer of a bone is called ___________ bone.
- control console, where kVp & mAs can be controlled always located out of the room behind leaded window
- (physiology) moving of a body part toward the central axis of the body
5 True/False Questions
recumbent → lying down in any position
amphiarthrosis → a slightly movable joint
mammography → radiograph of the breast
indirect supervision → an accidental clinical staff member must monitor the activities of each student radiographer
x-ray tube → a mechanism consisting of an anode and a cathode in a vacuum that produces a controlled x-ray beam.