5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- American Society of Radiology Tecnologists
- Nuclear medicine
- generator control
- Administrative Director of Radiology
- a Has direct responsibility and authority for operation and organization of the Radiology Department including:Staffing, Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting
Maintains safety and minimize hazards in the workplace
- b control console, where kVp & mAs can be controlled always located out of the room behind leaded window
- c the branch of medicine that uses radioactive materials either to image a patient's body or to destroy diseased cells
- d observable, successful, achievement of the performance objectives
- e What does ASRT stand for?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process by which bones form within the body is known as _______________.
- The central hollow portion of long bones is called the ________________________.
- difference between adjacent densities on a radiographic image.
- what remains of the primary beam after it has been attenuated by matter, exit radiation, passes through the film holder and exposes the film
- directs the path of the x-raybeam toward the patient, after it emerges from the x-ray tube.
5 True/False questions
principle-based ethics → Use of moral principles as a basis for defending a chosen path of action in resolving an ethical dilemma
eversion → put into a certain place or abstract location
tort → an understood rule for accepted and expected behavior. Norms prescribe "proper" behavior
x-ray tube → a mechanism consisting of an anode and a cathode in a vacuum that produces a controlled x-ray beam.
radiation → (physiology) moving of a body part away from the central axis of the body