5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- axial skeleton
- milliamperes seconds, seconds, kVp, SID
- a What are the 4 primary factors that control the production of a radiograph?
- b What are the abbreviations for a Registered Technologist who specifies in radiography?
- c the part of the skeleton that includes the skull and spinal column and sternum and ribs
- d an act of touching or feeling
- e energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
5 Multiple choice questions
- The dense outer layer of a bone is called ___________ bone.
- How many bones are in the body?
- a particle of electromagnetic radiation having zero mass and carrying a quantum of energy
- A list of individuals holding certification in a particular profession
- toward the tail or feet
5 True/False questions
battery → an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
rights-based ethics → freely movable
Bucky assembly → grid device that absorbs the radiation from blurring an x-ray
Constitution, Statues, and Common Law of England → What are the three types of law?
Total Quality Management (TQM) → management of quality in the workplace from a perspective of total involvement of every employee