5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Safety Committee
- medullary cavity
- a this pertains to the size of the electron cloud and thus directly to the number of x-ray produced
- b Group of employees who meet regularly to conduct safety reviews and make recommendations for changes necessary to prevent future accidents
- c source to image distance - distance between the source of the x-rays & the image receptor
- d The central hollow portion of long bones is called the ________________________.
- e put into a certain place or abstract location
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the act of rotating as if on an axis
- refers to parts away from the head of the body
- The two main skeletal groups that make up the bony framework of the body are the ____________ skeleton and the ________________ skeleton.
- What are the two types of distortion?
- membrane lining the medullary cavity of a bone
5 True/False Questions
midcoronal → refers to parts closest to the point of attachment
coronal → Which plane divides the body into equal anterior and posterior halves?
flat bones → Cranial, sternum, ribs and scapula
cognitive domain → The "skill" domain; includes motor skills such as giving an injection.
Registry → degree of darkening or blackness of exposed and processed photographic & radiographic film