5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- psychomotor domain
- intensifying screen
- indirect supervision
- a to oversee and assistants work by being in the mediate area.
- b the act of rotating as if on an axis
- c intensifies or increases the effect of the radiation and thus decreases the amount of exposure time needed.
- d refers to parts closest to the point of attachment
- e The "skill" domain; includes motor skills such as giving an injection.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
- What are the 3 domains of learning?
- offers members inspection & accreditation of the quality of operations.
- What is the minimum number of projections required for most radiographic procedure?
- the part of the skeleton that includes the pectoral girdle and the pelvic girdle and the upper and lower limbs
5 True/False Questions
periosteum → tough layer of connective tissue surrounding a bone
remnant radiation → energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
nonmaleficence → doing good; active promotion of goodness, kindness and charity.
inferior → turning inward
performance improvement → commitment to healthier patients, quality care, reduced costs, and making a difference