5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- long bones, short bones, flat bones, irregular bones
- Nuclear medicine
- flat bones
- primary radiation
- a What are the four classifications of bones?
- b Cranial, sternum, ribs and scapula
- c What is the minimum number of projections required for most radiographic procedure?
- d x-ray beam after it leaves the x-ray tube and before it reaches the object
- e the branch of medicine that uses radioactive materials either to image a patient's body or to destroy diseased cells
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A list of individuals holding certification in a particular profession
- How many bones are in the body?
- What are the 3 types of image receptor systems?
- What the components of ethical analysis?
- refers to parts towards the head of the body
5 True/False Questions
abduction → movement that turns the palm down
anterior → act of bending a joint
recumbent → lying down in any position
virtue-based ethics → Ethical theory that emphasizes the agents who perform actions and make choices; character and virtue form the framework of this ethical theory
competency → Round or oval opening through a bone