5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- false imprisonment
- Infection Control Committee
- axial skeleton
- a Responsible for reviewing policies and procedures for minimizing infections in the hospital.
- b radiograph of the breast
- c the part of the skeleton that includes the skull and spinal column and sternum and ribs
- d unlawful restraint or restriction of a person's freedom of movement
- e act of stretching or straightening out a flexed limb
5 Multiple choice questions
- meaning an x-ray beam can pass through the material
- The central hollow portion of long bones is called the ________________________.
- refers to parts closest to the point of attachment
- (ultradound) the visualization of structures of the body by recording the reflections of pulses of high frequency sound waves directed toward tissue.
- the part of the skeleton that includes the pectoral girdle and the pelvic girdle and the upper and lower limbs
5 True/False questions
psychomotor domain → The "skill" domain; includes motor skills such as giving an injection.
performance improvement → commitment to healthier patients, quality care, reduced costs, and making a difference
long bones, short bones, flat bones, irregular bones → Responsible for reviewing policies and procedures for minimizing infections in the hospital.
American Society of Radiology Tecnologists → x-ray beam after it leaves the x-ray tube and before it reaches the object
Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) → system of development that searches for ways to improve patient care, prevent errors and identify and fix problems