- drug that is used to compliment the effects of another drug.
- mental health illness associated with sudden sings in mood between depression and periods of insomnia, racing thoughts, distractibility, and increased goal-directed behaviour.
- bedwetting or uncontrollable urination during sleep.
- mental health illness associated with persistent feeling of sadness, emptiness, or hopelessness taht persists for several weeks.
- enzyme found in the liver, intestine, and terminal neuron, responsible for degradation of monamine neurotransmitters and dietary amines.
- affective disorder involving a change in emothional behavior.
- potentially life threatening adverse drug reaction caused by excessive serotonin that produces symptoms of confusion, agitation, diarrhea, tremors, increased blood pressure, and seizures.